Jensen ~Miles Away~

Jensen just left the house to fly out to Vancouver for the filming of season 3 of  Supernatural, and here I was sobbing on our bed looking at pictures of us. 1st because I'm on my period, 2nd because its the final season and 3rd i have no one to talk to besides my coworkers. So I got up from our bed and walked downstairs to see Jasper our golden doodle, laying in Jensen's spot on the couch. I heard him whimper as I crossed the room to sit next to him. "I know bud I miss him to." I started to pet him as I started to cry again.

Just then I heard my phone start to chirp so I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" "Hey I made it to the airport here in town." "Oh ok." I said as my voice shook. "Whats wrong?" "Its just im on my period and I already miss you." I heard him chuckle. "Jay its not funny." "I know sweetheart, I know. Hey maybe after a month I can get you up here." "I would love that Jay, im sorry if I'm being a little kid." "Hey babygirl you don't need to be sorry its just your body." "I know but." "But what babe, you can't help it. I love you, I have to go through security right now I'll call you when I get to Vancouver." "I love you to Jay."

I heard the phone hang up, so I pulled it away and stared into space for a moment before getting up and getting my comfy clothes on and heading to bed. When I got there I just fell onto the bed and cried "STUPID FUCKING PERIOD! WHYYYYY" I knew this was the worst period I've had since me and Jensen had been together, but my depression was mixed in there to. I needed to have someone in my life to be there constantly so I wouldn't go backwards. But here's the problem, Jensen didn't know about it nor about my anxiety too.

I knew one of these days he would find out but for all I care, I want him in my arms. Like right now! So I started to slowly fall asleep trying to calm my nerves down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~\
The sound of my FaceTime call was going off so I answered it to see Jensen in the Vancouver Airport. "Hi, Jensen" I yawned. "Hi, baby how are you?" "Mmm, tired and in pain." "Cramps that bad sweetie?" "Yeah I should probably change out my tampon." "You go do that I'll still be on the phone." "Okay." I said as I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom. When I got back I noticed that he was now in a car with Jared. "Hey I'm back." "Oh Hey y/n." "Hi Jared." I giggled.

I saw the camera turn back to Jensen as he smiled into the phone. "You look very tired sweetheart." "Yeah I know I've been crying alot." "Hey its fine, I understand." "Hey Jensen." "Hang on ill call you back we just got to the apartments." "Uh ok.."

Jensen hung up the phone so got up and uncovered the bedding as I placed a towel down where my butt was. I then crawled in and started snuggling into the bed when Jensen started calling me again. "Hey sorry about that baby." "Tis ok Jensen." I said in a weird accent. I saw/heard him laughing. "I love you." He said as I heard him open the apartment door as he placed his bags down and sat on the couch.

"Jensen, before you hung up, I wanted to tell you something." I saw him look at me with a worried but curious expression. "Whats wrong?" His voice came out panicky. "I have depression and anxiety, thats the real reason why I've been crying. Its like every time you leave for work it, just i dunno triggers my anxiety." I said as tears wanted to break out. "Oh, baby. I wish I would've knew, why didn't you tell me?" "Because, I thought you wouldn't like me the way I am."

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't judge you because of your mental illness." "I'm sorry Jensen." I cried. "Hey, baby. You can't help it, its just you." "I know, but I need you in my arms." I said quietly. I saw him sigh quietly as he looked back at the camera. "I'm so sorry baby girl that I have a job millions of miles away! But I chose this lifestyle. " I felt my heart beat, as I started to have a panic attack. "JENSEN IM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE A JOB MILES AWAY, BUT I NEED YOU!" "WELL, IM SORRY THAT YOU DIDNT GET TO CHOOSE MY CAREER! AND IM SORRY THAT I CANT BE HOME WITH YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY!! AND IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, I FUCKING MISS YOU AS IT IS, AND ITS TOUGH TO SEE YOU UPSET WHEN IM NOT THERE WITH YOU IN MY ARMS!"

"JAY IM SORRY!!" I cried as I saw him with a sad expression. "You dont realize how hard it is to leave the one that makes you feel so happy inside, alone crying." He said gravely by now we were both crying. " I love you Jensen, im sorry." I hung up the phone and started crying. "I'm so sorry, im sorry, im sorry." I cried as looked up at the ceiling. That was me and Jensen's first ever fight, so it scared me that I was gonna loose him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up to a pounding headache, along with the hard cramps. So I went into the bathroom and took some miadol, after that I took a nice warm shower. When I was done with that I got on my work uniform and headed to the kitchen to see Jasper wagging his tail. "Hiya Jasper, wanna go for a walk bud?" Jasper gave out a bark as we both headed for the door. I opened it up and saw a vase with daisy's and roses along with a little card in it.

I picked up the vase and smelled the flowers before picking up the card and reading it:

Dear y/n,
I'm so sorry that we had a fight last night but it was hard for me to see you so upset, so I took out my emotions at you. I really, really am sorry. I wish I was holding you right now, but work is busy as always. I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow afternoon.
Love Jensen Ackles
Ps. Your flight to Vancouver is tomorrow morning at 8 am, so get packing babygirl!

Instantly I ran inside and called Jensen. "Hey baby" "Jensen you didn't." "Baby I did, now get packing!"