Jensen X Reader ~Graduation Girl~

"Mm, hello?" "Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep." "I dunno, like a baby?" I heard him laughing over the phone  "Mm Jay baby, why did you wake me up?" "Because it is your graduation practice baby." "ITS WHAT?" I sat up in bed quickly with my eyes wide open. "Its your graduation practice, your done with school, you get to teach classes now." " Awe fuck, its almost  move out day." Jensen chuckled again.

"Wait will you be there Jensen?" "I can't filming, the final episode for the season. But I wish I could sweetheart." "Oh, ok." I sighed as I got out of bed and walked out into the dorm hallway" I'm so sorry I cant make y/n." "Its okay." I said as I turned into the bathrooms. "Hey I gotta let you go. I love you." "I love you to y/n." I hung up the phone and went and took a shower.

Jensen's POV

After she hung up, I picked up my luggage and placed it on the scale as I handed the lady my ticket. "Alright Mr Ackles, Vancouver Airport to Des Monies international Airport. Is that correct?" "Yes, Ma'ma." "Okay, is there lithium batteries in your luggage?" "No"  "ok you can head up to security." "Thank you." I said as I walked over to the escalators. I swung my carry-on over my shoulder and hopped aboard. While waiting to get to the top my phone vibrated, so I checked the text and saw it was from y/n. She had on a nice blue dress.

Y/n ❤
You like?

Me:
Of course baby I love it!!!

By the time I sent the text I made it to the top, so I walked off and over to the bins where you put your belongings in.
So I placed my phone, backpack, shoes and belt as I waited for my turn in line.
When it was my turn, I listened to the officer and went through the metal detector.

After going through TSA I sat in near where my plane would be, and went on my phone scrolling through social media. I saw a picture of y/n and me on the beach in Texas, with the caption. "I wish you were here @ Jensenackles." I replied back to her "@ y/n wish I was there too. LOVE YOU!" I gave a small smirk as the lady for the gate spoke up. "ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS OF VANCOUVER TO DES MONIES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT YOUR GATE IS NOW OPEN. FIRST CLASS PASSENGERS WILL BOARD FIRST." I stood up and stood in line, as I started walking towards the ticket booth my phone vibrated and it was y/n calling me.

"Hi, sweetheart. Whats wrong." "Fuck, im having a panic attack. " "oh-oh ok, sweetheart breath in and out slowly." I heard her breathing into the phone as the crying stopped. "You okay babe?" "Yeah im fine thank you Jensen." "Anything for you love, I let you go were gonna start filming." "I love you." "I love you to babe." I heard her sigh as she hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 long ass hours on that damned plane, I knew that she was at her dorm room. So I'd have to wait till tomorrow to surprise her at the graduation ceremony. So I found my luggage and headed out of the terminal and onto the sidewalk where loved ones and taxi's lined up waiting for people. I walked to a taxi as the driver came out and helped me with my things. "Thank you."  I said as I got into the car. "Where you headed sir?" "Ah, Gateway Hotel near Iowa State University." "Alright here we go."

I felt the car start to move as we headed towards the hotel. "So why Iowa sir?" "My girlfriend attends Iowa State and she's graduating tomorrow, but she doesn't know yet." "Oh that sounds fun. What is she studying?" "Meteorologist" "Well isn't she adventurous, watching storms for a living." "Yeah, we actually live in Texas, but she knew some people who loved the program there so she went with it." I chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks for the ride man." I said as I paid the taxi driver. "No problem, oh and welcome to Iowa." He smiled as I walked up to the hotel entrance and checked into my room.

The next morning I called y/n. "Hello?" "Morning beautiful, happy graduation day!" "Oh fuck me." I heard her groan. "Hey babe will there be a live stream of the graduation?" "Mmm, I don't know" "I miss you" "I miss you too Jay, I gotta go." "Ok" We both hung the phone, so I got up and got showered and dressed. I decided to call the administration office to see when the graduation ceremony is time wise.

"Hello, this Max. How can I help you?" "Uh  I was wondering when your graduation ceremony starts?" "Ah yes it starts at 10 am." "Okay, awesome. Thank you." "Yep, no problem. Have a nice day." "You to" I hung up the phone and glanced at the time on my watch. 9:00 am. After that I walked out of the hotel room and down to the lobby where I then called a Uber to come pick me up. So about 5 minutes later a jeep pulled up with the uber stickers on the windshield.

The driver rolled down the window and smiled. "You Mr Ackles?" "Yeah I am." "Hop in" I nodded as I climbed into the vehicle and sat down. "So your headed to Iowa State University, correct." "Yeah I'm gonna surprise my girlfriend at her graduation." I smirked as I looked down. "Nice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I arrived at the college there were banners of red and gold everywhere with a red cyclone on one of them. I followed the sign that said graduation ceremony, where that led me to a big basketball stadium. There were people all around me chattering away about God knows what.  I found a seat and took it waiting patiently for the class.
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~
Three hours later I saw her toss her cap in the air as her peers did to. I started to make my way outside as the class made there way out of the stadium. I started to scan around until I saw her long h/c.

Your POV
I can't believe it I finally graduated from college, but I was missing him. I heard my name being called as I started to look around frantically, until I saw Jensen. "JENSEN!!" I screeched as I ran over to him, thankfully he caught me in his arms spinning me around. Once he was done with that he set me down.

"How." I said breathlessly. "I flew in last night." I crushed my lips to his as he held on tight to me. When we broke away he smiled down at me. "Congratulations babe, I love you."
"I love you to." "Now let's go back to Texas." "What about filming?" "Month of." "Ok" Jensen took my hand in his and walked to a bus stop.