Jensen X Daughter ~Grad Surprise Party~

A/n: Holy Cows! Thank you miniwinchester_ for the request, this honestly was fun to write because ill be graduating here pretty soon! So here you go girl enjoy!

"Sweetie, its time to wake up." "Mmm 5 more minutes Dad." "No, more than 5 minutes girly, its graduation day!" "Oh shit!" I said as I hoped out of bed heading over to my closet rummaging through the hangers trying to find what I was going to wear today. "DAD!!!" "Kid I'm right here, whats wrong?" "We didn't have a party planned." "Oh shit." My dad ran out of the room and went downstairs, while I went into the shower.

After that I got on my dress (or whatever you want) along with my shoes and headed downstairs. "Dad? Where are you?" "I'm in here kiddo." I heard my dad say as I walked into the direction of his voice. He was standing near the wall with my cap and gown in his hands. "My little girl, graduating." He said as he started to fake cry. "Daaaad really." I groaned. "Yes really, now come on we have to be there on time." "Ok!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way there I started to bounce my leg up and down out of nervousness  and of course dad noticed. "You ok y/n?" "Yeah just nervous." "Oh it'll be fine, uncle Jared is gonna be there along with aunt Genieve, and of course me." "I know, but what happens if I fall." "Y/n thats not gonna happen." (Watch I fall flat on my face lol.) "Okay." I nervously said as we pulled up to the high school. Dad turned off the engine of the car and unbuckled his seat belt as he stared at me. "Y/n kiddo your gonna be fine I promise you. All you need to do is shake there hands and walk off the stage." I sighed. "I can do this." I said as I looked at my dad. "You can do this kiddo." I smiled at him before hugging him tightly. "I love you dad." "I love you too, my baby bird "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I was standing in line to get my diploma from the principal. I searched the bleachers and saw my dad, uncle Jared and his wife Genieve. I gave them a soft smile as my name was being g called.  "Y/n Ackles. She will be attending the Iowa State University for meteorology." I heard and saw my family clapping as I posed with our staff speaker before walking down the stairs.

About an hour later me and my classmates all stood up and placed our tassel on the opposite before throwing our caps in the air. "Please congratulate  the class of (whatever class you graduated from. I'm 2021)" I heard everyone clap as we walked out of the gym and out to the entrance where our peers and parents met us. Once I found my dad I ran up to him as he hugged me back. "Congratulations kiddo, im so proud of you." "Thank you dad. Hey dad where did Uncle Jared and Aunt Genieve go?" "They had other plans sorry sweetie." "Its alright I guess." I sighed. "Hey its gonna be alright, now go get some selfie with your friends because they'll miss you once you go to college. "Ok dad." I gave him onenlast hug before running off to my friends.

About an hour later I was driving home by myself. But when I pulled up to the house I saw (your school colors) balloons everywhere. "What the hell?" I muttered to myself as I noticed cars everywhere. "Dad?!" I yelled as I walked through the house to see my family and some of my close friends. "Whats this Dad?" "Your graduation party silly." Dad said as he wrapped his arm around my waist as he kissed my forehead. "Wait Jared, Genieve? I thought you had something going on?" "Well, kiddo we were here decorating while you were talking to your friends."

"I love you guys!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around my aunt and uncle. "Come on kiddo, let's party!"

I hope yall like it!