Jensen ~The New Girl ~

When I was little I always wanted to be a actress, I would see myself walking down the red carpet with a man next to me walking with me poseing at the cameras. I would have a lavish baby blue dress on paired with gold high heels. But that all changed when I hit my teen years because I turned into a tomboy and boy did I love it. I hated working with the girls so I would hover by the boys, because well let's face it, girls were assholes to me.

Anywho, after high-school I went to college majoring in film and animation at Texas Tech. (Idk if that is real) But now I'm currently looking for a full-time job for my abilities for my career. As I was scrolling on Indeed a job spiked my interest.

WANTED: Film and TV producer
Must need a Bachelors Degree and a high-school diploma. Individuals must be eager to learn and work with actors/actress on and off set. Must be willing to work at certain times of days and is passionate about job.

So I clicked on it and applied for the job. Around 2 days later I got a email from a Eric Kripke stating that I had gotten a job. So instantly I started to jump up and down hooting and hollering! Then my phone started to ring, so I answered it. "Hello this is y/n." "Hi y/n, I'm Eric Kripke the director of Supernatural. How are you doing today?" "Good and excited!" "I bet, now I sent you your tickets to Vancouver and your flight leaves tomorrow at 3 am sharp." "Oh cows, ok. Thank you so much Eric " "No problem dear, now I'll see you at the airport tomorrow morning." "Ok Eric see you tomorrow."

After we hung up I ran to my room and started packing my clothes and other nesscities that I need for the stay and placed the luggage by the front door. Then I started to call family and friends informing them that I'll be up in Vancouver. Once I was done with that I headed to bed for the early flight for tomorrow.

The next morning my alarm clock woke me up, so I jumped out of bed and got dressed and grabbed my luggage. As I headed out the door I locked my apartment and walked out to my car.
About an hour later I arrived at the airport and went to the terminal and waited for my flight. While waiting I got a text from Eric. "Hey y/n this is Eric, welcome to the Supernatural team! I can't wait to meet you in person and the rest of the crew will love you. See you in a while." I texted him back. "Thanks Eric, can't wait."

Attention passengers to the flight to Vancouver, we are going to start boarding now.

After hearing that I immediately stood up and made my way to the ticket counter. When it was my turn I handed the lady my ticket as she scanned it. "Enjoy your flight miss" She gave me a smile as I walked down the board walk. When I boared the plane two stewardesses welcoming everyone aboard as I passed them I was looking for my seat. When I found it, there was a very attractive man sitting by the emergency exit. He was sitting there tapping away on his phone, as I stared at him.

Breaking away from my silence was a Ahem from behind me, so I quickly placed my carry on in the storage above me and sat down in my seat next to the handsome man. I started to fidget with my hands as the plane started to fill up. So around 5 minutes later I heard one of the flight attendances start talking over the overcom.
"Good morning ladies and gents I'm Ashley and ill be going through the safety instructions as other flight attendances were walking around checking things.

Then a male flight attendant came over and asked us both a valuable question. "Sir and miss, are you willing do help and open this door in case of an emergency." Me and the man looked up and nodded. "Alright enjoy your flight." "Thank you" we both said. After the safety speech I felt the plane being pulled back onto the tarmac. "Ladies and Gentlemen please remain seated and fasen your seat belts as we prepare to take off." Instantly I held on my nose with one hand as I gripped onto the armrest.

"Um Ma'ma are you ok?" I turned my head and saw the man looking at me weirdly. "Yeah, im fine. I just hold my nose so my ears will get used to the pressure in the atmosphere." "Huh, im assuming you have ear problems?" "Mmm kind of." I chuckled "I'm Jensen."
"I'm y/n." We both shook hands, after that leaving behind an awkward silence for the rest of the flight.
When the plane landed i got out my carry-on and let Jensen go first as I followed him out to the luggage claim.

Once I got my luggage I walked over to a Starbucks and order a strawberry ací drink and started to call Eric. "Hello this is Eric speaking." "Hi Eric, this is y/n, im looking for you." "Ah yes im outside in the black SUV." "Ok thank you." I hung up the phone and made my way outside looking for the SUV. "Y/N! OVER HERE." My head shot into the direction of the voice and I saw Jensen and Eric standing there with another man that was much more taller then the other two. So I sped walked over to them and greeted them with a smile.

"Well, welcome to Vancouver y/n, im Eric if you didn't know Jared and Jensen this is y/n is our new director and possible stand in."
"Hi im Jared Padalecki, I play Sam Winchester in the show." Jared shook my hand. "I'm Jensen Ackles and I play Dean Winchester." Me and Jensen shook hands again. "Alright, well let's go to set so we can show miss y/l/n around." Eric gave me a smile as we walked to the car. "Hows your ears y/n?" Jensen asked as we all got into the car. "Fine, they kind of hurt but I expected that " I chuckled. "So y/n, where you from?" Jared asked. "Dallas, Texas." "Hey were both from Texas!" Jared beamed.

I noticed that Jensen was being awfully quiet so I pushed it aside. "Yeah, I lived on a small ranch that had horses, goats, chickens, and our Australian Shepard Dax." "Thats cool y/n." Eric said. "Yeah, I guess it is." I mumbled. After the long drive from the airport to the set we all got out of the car and stretched. "Well here we are y/n, your new amazing job." I took a deep breath and looked at my surroundings. "Amazing isn't y/n, I've been on the show for 3 years and it keeps on getting better and better each year." I turned my head and saw Jensen staring at me. "Best damn 3 years, but hey your new and I will pester you." He chuckled as he walked away.

"I think someone likes you...!!!!" Jared smirked as Jensen started walking to his trailer. "I don't know Jared."

One year later.....
"QUIET ON SET!" I yelled as Jensen and Jared started acting. Over the a year I got myself into being a director/producer, I enjoyed working with my two favorite boys that turned into family. Jensen and me became closer as the days go by, me becoming his best friend. But of course Jared was before me on the food chain. Jensen knew what I liked at the food tent and my pet peeves and he respected that greatly. He knew more personal things that no one would ever know about me because he broke down the walls that I built over the years, earning a trustful relationship between the two of us. As the days go by of watching him act and him watching me direct, I started to fall for him. I wanted to be a thing with him but I didn't know if he wanted me.

"Y/n?" "Hmm what?" "You okay?" Eric asked me cautiously. I shook my head and looked at him. "No, im gonna go to my trailer." I ran out of the warehouse and out to the trailers. "Y/n!" I heard Jensen running after me but I ignored him. I walked into my trailer and laid down on the couch trying to catch my breath. In truth I wasn't feelin the greatest because I didn't get enough sleep for the last couple of weeks. Mainly night and then morning filming, taking a toll on my body and my mental state.

As I was laying there, I started to fall asleep when I heard Jensens voice. "Y/n you in here?" "Yea" I mumbled. I heard him open the door and close it as he came over to the couch and sat down. "I'm so fucking tired." I muttered into the pillow. "I can tell, y/n" I felt Jensen take off his shoes and felt him slide in behind me. His arms wrapped around me as he kissed my neck. "Y/n, I have a confession to make." "Mmm" I mumbled. "I like you." I slowly turned my head towards him. "Mm, I like you to Jensen." I looked up at him as his eyes started searching mine.

He leaned his head down to my lips as we met in a kiss. I felt him hold onto my cheek as he deepend the kiss. When we were done he looked down at me and smiled. "Thank you, now I sleep." Jensen chuckled as he cuddled me into his chest.