Jensen X Reader ~Heavy Hauling~

"Mmm, dad where are we?" "Just outside of Dallas, Kiddo." My dad yawned. "Mm, do you want me to drive until we run out of hours?" "Yeah, if you want. I mean we have the half-hour break coming up so we can grab so food and use the bathrooms while you wake up." "Sounds good."

As dad pulled into the truck stop I got into the passenger seat and watched my dad. Once he set the breaks he handed me the keys. "I'm gonna look around the truck for any loose straps." "Ok, gotcha." I jumped out of the truck and headed into the store and started to look around for food. Once I found what I wanted to eat I made my way up to the counter, but clumsy me ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled as I started to pick up the bags. I noticed that the person was helping me so I glanced up at the person and was met with the most beautiful green eyes. "It's okay, we're all clumsy." The man chuckled. "I know but." "But what, we all make mistakes." I felt my face turn red after he made that comment. "Are you blushing?" "Ha, no." I chuckled as we both stood up.

"My name is Jensen." "I'm a y/n" "Well nice to you Jensen, but I have to get back to work." "It's only 2 in the afternoon." "Yeah, well that's the life of a semi-driver." I chuckled as I left the store. When I walked back over to the truck I heard Jensen call out for me. "Hey, y/n wait up!" I turned around and saw Jensen running towards me. "What Jensen?" "You dropped this on the ground." I looked at him weirdly before I took the piece of paper from him. "Thanks, Jensen!" "No problem." He chuckled before heading back to his car.

I opened the piece of paper and saw that Jensen had written his number on it. Next to it said. "Nice talking with you. Here's my number. ~Jensen A~" After reading the message I let out a laugh as I made it back over to the truck. "Don't get too attached to that boy kiddo." My dad chuckled. "Why should I?" "I saw you eyeing him up." I let a sigh as I hoped into the truck.
----------------------------------------------------
I glanced down at the electronic log and it said I had a half-hour left so I started to look for a truck stop to sleep at for the night. When I parked the truck I decided to text Jensen.
You: Hi Jensen, it's me the girl that was very clumsy at the truck stop.
Jensen: Oh hi lol, what are you doing rn?
You: Parked the 18 wheeler for the night
Jensen: You drive a truck?!?!?
You: Sort of, I helped my dad out on this load. I'm a pilot car driver. I have my car on the trailer that were pulling right now lol
Jensen: Oh ok.. hey how long are you gonna stay here in Texas?
You: three days tops
Jensen: sweet would you maybe wanna go on to dinner with me sometime?
You: I would love to Jensen
Jensen: ok, what about tonight at 7. Ill pick you up.
You: I would love that, ill text you where were parked.
Jensen: Sounds good see you then 😉 Ill make sure I call you when I am near.

After I was texting him the address I glanced down at the time and it read 6:30, so I got up and headed into the sleeper where I saw my dad wide awake. "Hey dad I'm going out is that okay?" "Yes of course kiddo, have fun!" "Thanks, Dad, love you." "love you too kiddo." After that, I grabbed my backpack and jumped out of the truck. I started to walk around the semi checking over my truck making sure the oversized signs are properly secured on the front and back. I then got my short little ass onto the trailer and carefully opened the driver's door. I then sat in the seat and started looking at the permits for the new John Deere tractor that we were gonna pick up on Monday. All of a sudden I heard a truck honk so initially I looked over in the direction and saw Jensen walking towards me. "Hi, Jensen!." I yelled as I tried to get out but I miss stepped and fell into someone's arms. "You okay?" I opened my eyes and saw Jensen looking down at me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I blushed as he set me down onto my feet. "You ready to go my lady?" "Yes, I'm ready"

He lead us to where his car was so he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. "Thank you." I blushed as I got in. After he made sure I was in, he shut the door and got into the driver's seat. "So, got any preferences of good food around here?" "MMM, there's a good steak house not too far from here. You wanna head there?" "Yea I love steak!" He chuckled as he drove onto the highway. "This is my first time in Texas" " Your joking right?" "Nope," I said while I popped the p. "Oh, honey you're missing out!" Jensen chuckled as he called me a pet name. "Why is that?" "Because everything in Texas is bigger" "Sure it is." I scoffed.

"Well, it is!" "Really then name one big thing in Texas." "Well duh, there steaks." "Bet." "Oh y/n, you will be surprised at how big they are." "I'll believe it when I see and eat it." "Well, miss y/n we are only 5 minutes away." "Okay?" I chuckled as I noticed that we got off of the highway. So about 5 minutes later we pulled up to the restaurant. Jensen got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me before closing it. We both headed up to the doors as we did so the smell of A1 sauce assaulted my nose. "Hi, folks, just the two of you?" "yes, ma'am" "Alright you guys can follow me." The waitress lead us to the booth in the back corner of the restaurant. "Alright what can I start you guys off with drinks tonight?" "I'll take a diet coke," Jensen said as the waitress wrote it down. "And ill have a Smiromoff berry drink." "alright ill have to see some id for your drink miss." I pulled out my wallet and showed the waitress my id. "Alright, ill be right back." "Thank you." Me and Jensen said at the same time.

I picked up the menu and started looking at all of the different kinds of steaks. "So what are you getting?" "Oh um, I don't yet." "I would highly suggest the 28 ounce sirloin." "Ok then thats what I'm gonna have." I smiled Jensen as he smiled back at me. "Where are you originally from y/n?" "I'm from Wyoming." "Damn thats quite away from here." "Well its only 1,028.5 miles from here." I chuckled. "Only." He chuckled as our waitress came back for our drinks. "One diet coke and a Smiromoff berry." The waitress handed our drinks as she flipped over the notepad. "Are you folks ready to order?" "Ah, yes we are. Me and her are have the 28 ounce sirloin steak." "Green beans, mash potatoes corn or roll for your side." "Ill take green beans." Jensen said as he closed his menu. "And ill take. (What ever side you like)" I said as I closed my menu to.

"Alright I'll give this to the cook." "Thank you."
--------------------------
About 30 minutes of us getting to know each other the waitress came back with our food. "Holy shit you were right!" "I knew I right!" Jensen chuckled. "Your an ass." I grumbled as I started to eat. Everyonce in a while I noticed that Jensen would sneak glances up at while we ate, in which I really didn't care at all.

After we were done eating and paid the bill we continued to talk. "So why a pilot car driver y/n?" "I didn't know, I just love traveling and I just have that passion of semis hauling our everyday needs." "Hm." Jensen hummed. "So why acting Jensen?" "Same as you, I loved being a part of something and I had that passion for acting I guess." "Ha."

"Well shall we?" "We shall." Jensen stood up and lent me his hand as I stood and walked with him. We walked back out to the car as he slowly laced his hand in mine. I looked down at our hands as I blushed. When we got to the car he opened the door for me before closing it for me, as soon as he did that he ran over to his door and opened it. "Thank you Jensen for everything tonight." "No problem y/n." He smiled as we drive away. "I have one more spot to go before I take you back."

"Ok." I chuckled as we back onto the highway. "So where are you taking me Mr. Ackles?" "Somewhere I like the clear my head." "Hmm" I hummed. So about 10 minutes later we arrived at a beach area, by now it was dark and you could see the starts twinkling in the sky.

Jensen turned off the engine and got out yet again to open my door for me. Once I got out he laced my hand with his as we made it down to the shore. The sound of waves hitting the ground as you could smell the salty water. "I sometimes come out here whenever I come back from Vancouver to just decompress everything." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. "It bet its very peaceful Jensen." "It is, but I get to share it with someone who I barely know and I find very attractive." "Oh Jensen." I chuckled as I felt my cheeks warm up.

Jensen stopped walking and turned me to face him. "I really had a good time time tonight, but I dont want it to end." "Me either Jensen, this is the first time I've felt full and happy to be with someone." I said as Jensen took both of my hands in his making me face him. I then felt him place one of his hands on my cheek as he rubbed it before leaning in to met his lips with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepend the kiss before breaking away for some air. "I like you y/n." "I like you to Jensen."

A/N: I'm back lol.