[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]

"And you're here because...?" You asked with a sigh, attempting to brush past said dream demon and open your drawers to find some fresh pyjamas.

"Well, let's see." Freddy darkly retorted, growing infuriated by your response as his left hand gripped your right wrist fiercely - preventing you from moving any further. "You walked around that pathetic lake with hockey-puck. You let that fucking stalker-ish freak kiss you. Then you let that stuck-up snob kiss you. Then you spent time with stuttering little momma's boy downstairs. And then you kissed HIM."

"And...?" Trying to ignore his jealous temper tantrum, you lazily turned to face him - raising your eyebrows whilst you suppressed the urge to roll your eyes instead. "What's your problem...? I'm dating you all, aren't I...?"

"Oh, using that excuse now are we?" He sneered with a small laugh of frustration; his hold on you tightening before tugging you closer and letting his possessive personality show with every passing second. "How very cute~"

"Are you serious right now?" You questioned sarcastically - a dark shade of pink dusting your cheeks while your heart pounded. "Can't you stop acting jealous of the others for one second? I'll spend time with you later tonight, so—"

Before you could finish, Freddy disappeared and reappeared behind you with another one of his creepy laughs; his arms curling around your waist as he yanked you straight into his chest. "That's even more cute~" He sweetly cooed, resting his chin on top of your right shoulder and speaking against your neck. "Thinking that this is just because of sheer jealousy."

"Then what is it then?" You demanded impatiently, hating how easily the dream demon could make you blush as his metal blades obsessively ran through your (h/c) strands of hair.

"What do you think?" Mischief controlled his tone whilst he mocked you - Freddy finding your annoyed confusion to be somewhat arousing.

"Yep, definitely jealousy." You muttered underneath your breath, his hug from behind now making you feel extremely embarrassed.

"All I want is a little...compensation, I guess you could say. That's all~" The killer decided with an evil smile - picking up on your shy state and becoming slightly turned-on by it. "Considering you've spent SO much time with the others."

"C-Compensation-!?" You spluttered in shock, spinning around and breaking free of his grasp. "What the fuck does that mean!?"

"You asked what I wanted, and I told you~" Freddy's wicked grin widened; the demonic male growing insanely amused by your reaction as he wrapped his left arm around your waist again and stroked the side of your face with his sharp finger-knives, acting like he was almost infatuated with you.

"You can't act like this here." You anxiously whispered, his lips now on yours while the two of you spoke. "You know, because—"

"Oh please, is that what you're worried about? Upsetting Momma's boy?" The dream demon delved into your thoughts and smirked, finding your concern to be ridiculously funny.