[Chapter 22: Dark Request]

"Let's just say that this...is God."

"What did he do to her?" Hannibal asked Freddy again with a stern attitude, kneeling down and resting (Y/n)'s head against his knees while he stroked her (h/c) strands of hair as softly as he possibly could.

"Exactly what this bastard said he did." Freddy darkly retorted, landing another hit on Pennywise and managing to rip his metal blades straight down the clown's side. "Except (Y/n) didn't go nuts like the other kids."

"Oh, so that's why you five like her so much." Pennywise laughed psychotically, disappearing and reappearing right next to Hannibal a few seconds later. "Because she's different from them?"

"Why we enjoy (Y/n)'s company is none of your concern, I'm afraid." Hannibal coolly responded, propping her up against the sewer wall before climbing to his feet and pulling out a pocketknife of his own.

"I-If she didn't g-go crazy like all the o-other kids, t-then why is she a-acting this way-?" Norman suspiciously demanded, bending down and checking on (Y/n)'s physical state himself.

"Heck if I know. She should've lost her mind by now." Pennywise's wicked smile stretched as he switched target - Michael and Jason attacking him both at once due to them growing infuriated by his smug remark.

"Y-uh...ou...'ll...p-uh...ay-uh...f-uh...or-uh...th...is-uh..." Jason viciously snarled at him, swinging his machete straight at Pennywise while Michael did the same with his bloody kitchen knife. [A/N: "You'll...pay...for...this..."]

"Can you fix this?" Hannibal questioned towards the dream demon quietly.

"What, now you're just assuming that I can?" Sarcasm dripped from Freddy's tone as he crouched down and wrapped his left arm around her shoulders.

"You possess the power to warp between worlds, along with the power of Pyrokinesis, Essokinesis and Oneiricpotence. You can also teleport and shapeshift." Hannibal pointed out with a serious gaze, "I can not."

"True, you are rather useless." Freddy mocked maliciously, using his right hand to support her legs and pick her up bridal style.

"You haven't changed anything yet." Pennywise crazily shrieked, his evil smile twisting into a creepy grin instead. "You-You can't. And you can't save her either!"

"F-Fuck you-!" Norman bursted out angrily, lunging at the clown with his knife once more. "S-She's ours, and o-ours ALONE-!"

"Can't you at least try? We're running out of time here." Hannibal glanced down at Freddy in slight irritation - becoming more and more aggravated by his behaviour.

"Bitch, I never fucking said I wouldn't." The dream demon drawled deviously, standing up straight and tightening his hold on her. "So Jesus Christ, just relax already."

With that said, Freddy rolled his eyes and shifted his attention entirely back to (Y/n); his eyes narrowing while he took note of what had caused her lifeless and lacklustre attitude in the first place. Because despite being able to somehow protect itself from the clown's pathetic little attack, (Y/n)'s soul had still been struck by some sort of culture shock. The dream demon couldn't just bring her back and give her soul sentience again. No...He needed what gave him power. So - with a smirk - he leaned closer to her and pressed his lips possessively against hers, giving the dream demons themselves a way to enter her body and help him out.