[Chapter 37: Next Morning]

"Nope. Not possible."
"Uh-huh. Because who wouldn't have seen that coming...?" You dryly retorted, sarcasm dripping from your tone as you rolled your eyes and suppressed a sigh.

"You can't actually be serious." Pennywise scoffed spitefully. "You're really choosing to go to sleep earlier, JUST to keep a lowly dream demon happy...?"

"Yes. Yes I am." You decided in a firm tone of voice; heading towards the stairs while having both the dream demon and Norman following you from behind. "Any other questions?"

"But-But why...?" Penny called after you with narrowed eyes and a curious frown, not understanding your sudden empathy. "I don't understand...! He-He was irritating you before...! Getting on your nerves...! He broke the table, continued the fight—"

"I agree. This does all seem rather extreme." Hannibal sided with the others offhandedly, plainly wanting you to stay with the rest of them and not Freddy. "Krueger clearly just wants you to spend the rest of the night with him instead of us."

"T-That doesn't seem very fair...!" Norman tearfully complained - gripping the side of your arm with both hands and forcing you to stop for a few seconds. "Why can't W-WE spend more time with y-you-!?"

"Not my fault that she wants to spend more time with me than you losers, now is it~?" Freddy taunted with a condescending expression - acting incredibly more arrogant than usual as he pulled you out of Norman's grasp and closer towards him instead.

"Hey! This is MY decision, thank you very much!" You fiercely huffed, leaving the dining room's doorway before finally moving upstairs and pushing open your bedroom door. "And I've already promised to spend equal time with each and every one of you. So for now, I'd just like to catch some well-deserved R&R! Got that, guys...?"

"(Y/n) dearest, please wait." Trying to calm you down as best as he could, Hannibal called after you like the clown had previously - except wanting to regain your attention in a more...polite and professional fashion. "Please understand that I at least respect your requests. Despite the others."

"Y-Yeah...! I do t-too-!" Norman cried aloud in distress, clapping his hands together and holding them closer to his chest while tears glinted in his gaze. "I-I'm sorry...! I...I didn't mean to set you off or anything like t-that...!"

"Don't worry about it, guys." You tiredly brushed it off, spinning around to face them once more and deal with their clingy personalities. "It's just, I would like some of that well-deserved R&R...Now."

"I'll keep that in mind." The psychiatrist responded in amusement; blowing you a gentleman-like kiss before dipping his head as a nod and deciding to walk into the house's library room on the ground floor.

"Night, everyone." Lifting your hand as a wave, you used the other hand to stifle your mouth and yawn - your exhaustion slowly but surely washing over you whilst you turned back around to enter the room behind you.