[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]

"H...How...? How did they not see the blood...?" You weakly wept, turning the shower on and waiting for the water to heat up. Then, you took off your bloodstained clothes and threw them onto the floor; opening the bathroom drawers and snatching up some fresh clothes.

"A-At least now I can clean myself up." You spoke to yourself shakily, placing the clothes atop the drawers and wiping your eyes.

After that, you stepped underneath the shower head and tried your best to calm yourself down - relieved when the warm water washed away the scarlet substance. "Phew..." You mumbled, drying yourself off with a towel before getting dressed. "Thank Goodness there's no more blood on me, because that was absolutely awful."

So once you took a few deep breaths, you unlocked the bathroom door and opened it; taken aback by Norman's unexpected embrace. "(Y-Y/N)-!" He cried aloud, still worried while nuzzling into the side of your shoulder. "W-What happened-!? W-What did Freddy DO to y-you-!?"

"Easy now, Norman. Give (Y/n) some space." Hannibal reprimanded him in a polite fashion, grasping his shoulder and steering him away from you ever-so-slightly.

"Did you two really not see it...?" You directed your question at Michael and Norman, your troubled tone growing stronger as they both shook their heads.

Whipping out his notepad, the silent stalker scribbled out his response and then passed it over to you - his reply causing you to become slightly agitated. "TEE ᗯᗩᔕᑎ'T ᗩᑎYTIG O YO, (Y/). O ᗷᒪOO, O IT. OTIG." [A/N: "THERE WASN'T ANYTHING ON YOU, (Y/N). NO BLOOD, NO DIRT. NOTHING."]

"You've GOT to be kidding me!" You complained in frustration, handing Michael's notepad before moving backwards yourself. "That couldn't have been JUST a nightmare. I mean, the blood was ALL over me - even when I woke up! This is ridiculous!"

"M-Maybe Freddy just g-gave you a r-really bad n-nightmare-?" Norman suggested with a cute tilt of his head, plainly not understanding why you were so het-up after a soothing shower.

"I FELT the blood!" Your voice rose rapidly while you wondered what was wrong with those two and your inner thoughts.

"Why don't you explain to me what happened, instead of those two?" Hannibal pleasantly proposed - his charming characteristics coming into play whilst he sent you another one of his soft smiles.

"Sure..." You sighed in defeat, following Hannibal downstairs and into the living room.

Before you could open your mouth and properly explain the situation though, the devilish dream demon materialised in the middle of the living room; throwing you another one of his mischievous grins. "Awake already? Bit earlier than your regular time, isn't it princess?" He smugly purred, curling his left hand around your right wrist and tugging you closer to him.

"That red balloon..." You murmured under your breath, curiosity now controlling your tone as you now approached it. "Why am I seeing you again...?" Before you could answer yourself, it randomly exploded - the balloon bursting while blood erupted from the inside and covered you in said substance. In fact it shocked you so much that you screamed in complete and utter horror; shaking as you frantically freaked out.