[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]

"This ISN'T over." Sounding even more frustrated, Freddy disappeared from your line of sight and forced your dream to become way more ominous; his childish attitude causing you to release a weary sigh and try to ignore the upcoming uneasiness.

"Just wake me up already..." You muttered underneath your breath moodily, crossing your arms against each other and biting your lip due to sudden anxiety.

Now you weren't exactly happy with your new agreement - but Freddy's random temper tantrum had made you feel slightly scared. Were you doing the right thing? Should you've let Freddy and the others continue to fight back down in the sewers? To...To protect you properly...? You didn't know anymore. Each decision you'd made changed said future. It was almost like some sort of a...some sort of a butterfly effect. And what about Pennywise...? Just who was he? What was he? Was he as dangerous as the others were painting him out to be? Perhaps you should keep your distance for now - until you knew just how safe the ancient creature was.

Eventually, the morning rolled around and the dream demon begrudgingly woke you up; surprise spreading across your face when you realised that your body was now tucked back in your bed safely. They'd managed to carry you all the way back to your bedroom - without any type of trouble whatsoever. It was like the previous conflict had never happened. Sitting up, you wiped your eyes and stifled a yawn; still feeling emotionally drained and physically exhausted. Regardless of what had happened though, you should always get up and take a shower. Yeah...Hygiene was important. And anyway, you'd definitely feel cleaner after washing up from last night.

So sliding your legs over to the other side of the bed, you stood up and ran a swift hand through your hair; moving towards the bathroom. But as soon as you opened the bedroom door— "Oh my God, Michael!" You exclaimed in shock, not expecting said stalker to be standing right outside your bedroom door. "Hi...there."

"(Y/). O'E YO EEIG TOᗪᗩY?<3" [A/N: "(Y/N). HOW'RE YOU FEELING TODAY?<3"] The pale-faced stalker scribbled in return, not missing a heartbeat to see how you were.

"I'm fine, so please don't worry about me." Quickly faking a smile, you gave him a very affectionate hug and nuzzled into the middle of his chest - acting more loving. "In fact, I was just about to go and take a shower. How are you feeling...?"

"I' IE. I' ᒍᑌᔕT TᕼᗩᑎKᖴᑌᒪ E Oᑌᒪᗪ GET YO ᗷᗩᑕK TO E ᒪᗩᔕT IGT ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT YO Oᑌᒪᗪ GET OE ᑭᖇOE ᔕᒪEE." [A/N: "I'M FINE. I'M JUST THANKFUL WE COULD GET YOU BACK TO BED LAST NIGHT AND THAT YOU COULD GET SOME PROPER SLEEP."] Michael answered you in massive relief, plain love showing between his words whilst he wrote to you.

"Me too." You laughed lightly, trying to brighten the mood as the silent male protectively wrapped his arms around you. "I was just really tired last night. Like, seriously, no kidding."

"TIᒪᒪ TOG. YO ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T ᕼᗩᐯE ᗰᗩᗪE TᕼᗩT Eᗩᒪ IT IT. ᗯᕼO KOᗯᔕ ᗯᕼE E Oᑌᒪᗪ Tᑌᖇᑎ O YO. E' OT GOO O YO, (Y/)." [A/N: "STILL THOUGH. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT DEAL WITH IT. WHO KNOWS WHEN HE COULD TURN ON YOU. HE'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU, (Y/N)."] Michael's next scribble made you sigh, sensing just how obsessive the slasher in front of you was going to start behaving.