[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]

Pennywise remained silent, glaring at the ground while he debated on his decision. Then he shook his head and gritted his teeth; resenting your request. "This is ridiculous. You could die out there. And yet you still wish to go...?"

"I made a promise to Jason." You reminded him with a patient smile - not wanting to break your vow. "That I'd visit him every other day. Well, apart from Sundays. A girl needs time to herself, after all."

"It's only for today...!" "I-I'll be back before you know it, I swear...! Don't you trust me...?"
"Oh...f-uh...c-uh...ou...r-uh...se...I...d-uh...o..." "I...l-uh...ov-uh...e...y-uh...ou..." [A/N: "Of course I do...I love you."]
"And I love you too." "You know I wouldn't abandon you, nor leave you behind. I love it here! And I love spending time with you. So I'll see you soon, m'kay?"

"P...Pr-uh...oh...m-uh...ise...?" [A/N: Promise...?"]
"Promise."
"P-uh...in-uh...ky-uh...pr-uh...oh...m-uh...ise...?" [A/N: "Pinky promise...?"]
"Pinky promise."
"F-uh...in-uh...e..." [A/N: "Fine..."]

"How about this," "I'll go to my uni classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and see you on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. That seem fair...?"
"Y-uh...es-uh...! Y-uh...es-uh...! Th-uh...ank-uh...y-uh...ou...! Th-uh...ank-uh...y-uh...ou...!" [A/N: "Yes! Yes! Thank you! Thank you!"]

"There we go." "I guess I'll be seeing you on Tuesday then."
"W-uh...ai...t-uh...!" "W-uh...hat-uh...ah...b-uh...ou...t-uh...Su...nd-uh...ays-uh...?" [A/N: "Wait! What about Sundays?"]
"I think I'd like to just have some me time. You know what I mean?"
"Oh...k-uh...ay-uh..." [A/N: "Okay..."]

"...Fine. But don't blame me for a sudden ambush, or if anything else happens." Penny agreed in an annoyed tone, frustration filling his voice as he also accepted what you wanted.

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it." You dryly remarked, nudging him with your elbow before leaving through the front door and taking a deep breath, in-and-out.

The late morning air felt relatively relaxing - all things considered - but the tension and heavy atmosphere that swirled around the others still caused you to feel...slightly uneasy. What with Pennywise acting agitated, Michael behaving moody, Norman anxiously hugging your left arm and Hannibal delicately holding your right hand. Hell, you couldn't even gather their thoughts, or what their problems were. Okay, scratch that, you already knew what their problems were. Still, you heading over to Camp Crystal Lake wasn't that bad. Besides, the four of them had known for a while about your agreement with Jason. They were just...They were just being selfish.

"Is something amiss, angelo mio? You seem awfully disturbed, all of a sudden." Hannibal commented comfortingly, picking up on your stressed-out stance and shooting you a pleasant smile in return.

"Oh no, no...I guess I just don't have much to say." You shyly replied, continuing the walk through the woods and crossing through the hidden trails. "Sorry if I'm being somewhat rude, or ill-mannered..."