[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]

"I-If (Y/n)'s in any k-kind of danger, I-I'm not going to j-just...just sit around a-and let her s-suffer-!"
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Your head pounded with pain. Your stomach swirled with a feeling of sickness. Your body absolutely freezing. Shivers ran not only down your spine, but throughout your entire figure too. Where...Where were you...? This...This wasn't home. Your eyes fluttered open as you slowly came around; lying on some sort of soaking-wet, dirty ground. Ah, so that was why you felt so cold. But...But then why were you down here...? Didn't you say goodnight to the others...? You thought back to your words from earlier and grew even more bewildered - remembering exactly what you said to Hannibal and how you behaved towards your three special partners.

"So you've had enough of Myers for tonight then, I assume?"
"I wouldn't necessarily say "had enough of"." "It's just getting rather late, that's all. I'm a little out-of-it."
"I see. Well in that case, I hope you gain sufficient sleep tonight and feel well-rested in the morning, my dear."
"If you need me, you know where to find me." "See you in the morning, Hannibal."

So how did—?
"How did...How did you get in here?"
"Hmm, I wonder~"

"So why are you in here?" "What do you want from me?"
"Hm...What do I want?"

"You're the one who splashed that blood all over me, aren't you?"
"Mmm...I might've been." "But it was just so...so funny!"

"No. It. Wasn't." "That wasn't funny at all, you...you son of a bitch!"
"Aw, don't be mad." "Your fear was tasty. Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear."

"Did you just call my fear...tasty?"
"This isn't real enough for you? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for that other girl. What was her name again...? Betty-something...?"

"What do you even have to gain from pursuing me like this...?" "After all, you never really gave me a true explanation."
"Hmm...Wanna help me find out?" "Because Betty did. Although, I have to admit, she wasn't all that interesting."

"What did you—?"

The others. Oh, fuck! The others! Swiftly scrambling to your feet, you shook your head and rubbed at your arms dazedly; trying your best to think of a plan. What would...What would your significant others do...? Jason would randomly slash at trespassers with his trusty machete, Michael would stab his enemy with his sharp kitchen knife, Freddy would solve his problem via slaughter, Norman would listen to his mother - and Hannibal...You bit your lip and frowned, growing confused by said conundrum. What would Hannibal do in this sort of situation...? You knew what he was. What he did. What they all did. So why were you so...so scared...? Oh...Oh, Holy—

"—Holy shit!" You shrieked with alarm, jumping back a step or two after noticing who had just materialised right in front of you; gazing at you with his tremendously unstable grin.

"There. There it is." Pennywise wildly laughed - his grin stretching into one of horrifying hunger. "There's your beautiful fear again. So~" He paused for a moment to rip his entire face off and reveal a monstrous form instead, causing you to release an insanely loud scream.

"~Time to float!" The creepy clown shouted at you wickedly - his words making you turn around and run without a second thought.

"Just...Just leave me ALONE!" You sobbed in a scared tone, skidding around several of the sewer corners while you tried to escape this hellhole. "I-I don't want this-! I don't, I don't, I DON'T!"