[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]

"W-What are YOU d-doing here-!?" Norman noticed Michael and snapped at him in a high-pitched voice - his eyes constricted as he turned his attention away from Freddy. "A-Are you trying t-to take (Y/n) a-away from me t-too-!?"

Michael's serious expression didn't switch in the slightest, the stalker simply standing there whilst the timid boy became even more aggravated. "Nobody's taking me away from anybody." You sighed in exasperation, breaking the hug before brushing past everyone to find pyjamas.

"B-But (Y/n)—!"

"No buts. I'm finding some fresh pyjamas and then going to bed. So you," You paused to sternly point at the devilish dream demon, "Either wait for me in the dreamworld, or leave the room. Understand?"

"Hmm~" Freddy wickedly hummed, faking a thoughtful expression as a smirk spread across his facial features. "Do I...?"

"Get. Out." You coldly demanded, crossing your arms after tossing some pyjamas onto the bed. "Now."

"W-What about Michael then, h-huh-?" Norman acted like a child and glared at the pale-faced male bitterly, twitching from time-to-time while his resentful attitude grew.

That question caused you to lose it - forcing you to wildly snap a second later as your exhaustion reached its emotional limit. "EVERYONE JUST GET OUT!!" You furiously shouted; your sudden shriek startling Norman, amusing Freddy and making Michael grow worried on your behalf, the slashers eventually giving in to your request.

"Fucking finally." You muttered coolly, changing clothes and then going to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Once you'd done that you climbed into bed, let Norman back into the bedroom and flicked off the bedside table's lamp; snuggling down as your shy partner hugged your waist lovingly. To be fair, his adorable actions did calm you down to some degree - so much so that you held his hands with yours and squeezed them, appreciating the affectionate gesture Norman was giving you. Michael slipped back into the room a minute or two later and started to stalk you again, his dark orbs staring at you with an intense and intimate gaze while you decided to just ignore it - wanting to just get some rest. So that you did, your eyes falling shut whilst you readied yourself for Freddy.

"Welcome to prime time, bitch~!" A malicious voice bursted out from behind; making you squeak in surprise and fall out of bed seconds afterwards.

"Jesus Christ!" You gasped in alarm, falling onto the floor and spinning round to see a familiar dream demon lying in Norman's spot. "Do you have to jump-scare me every single time!?"

"That depends~" Freddy's evil grin returned as his emerald-green eyes glinted with unstable amusement, finding your question to be extremely entertaining.

"On what, exactly...?" You dryly huffed, climbing to your feet and trying to regain your usual composure.

"On whether or not I actually want to stop." He mischievously taunted, chuckling a few seconds after his teasing. "Which of course, you already know how I'm going to respond."

"I swear, if I hadn't seen that red balloon earlier, I would say that your behaviour was the strangest thing I've endured today." You complained with annoyance, your comment snapping Freddy right out of his arrogant personality.