[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]

"There it is. Derry, Maine's sewer entrance." Hannibal told the others in a nonchalant tone, raising his hand and pointing towards an underground tunnel. "That's most likely where IT's taken (Y/n)."

"What the fuck are we waiting for then?" Freddy asked impatiently, striding straight forwards. "Wait any longer and she'll be a complete and utter goner."

"W-What's wrong, K-Krueger-?" Norman coldly taunted, narrowing his eyes and glaring at him without any hesitation whatsoever. "Afraid you w-won't be able to r-rescue her in t-time-?"

"I hate to interrupt, but the four of you should be informed that the water you're about to step in is grey water." Hannibal mentioned innocently, his latest remark causing two of the four killers to stare down at the ground in complete confusion.

"G-uh...rey-uh...w-uh...at-uh...er-uh...?" Jason repeated curiously, not understanding the psychiatrist's words in the slightest as he tilted his head to the side. [A/N: "Grey...water...?"]

"It's basically"
"It's basically just piss and shit." The dream demon cut across Hannibal with a shrug - clearly not caring as he waded through.

"S-So we're w-wading through the people of D-Derry's pee...?" Norman bit his lip and hesitated, obviously feeling awkward whilst he questioned their actions.

"Gr...G-uh...roh...ss-uh...!" Jason childishly complained, crossing his arms and huffing like a little kid would. [A/N: "Gross...!"]

"Don't be such a baby, Voorhees." Freddy mocked towards the Crystal Lake killer maliciously - his mischievous tone purposely trying to pick a fight. "Or are you not as good as you claim to be~?"

"TO IT. TᕼᗩT TᑌᑭI ᑕᒪOᗯᑎ ᗯᗩᑎT TO IIE ᑌᔕ. TO ITᖇᗩᑕT ᑌᔕ. E'E ᖇᑌᑎᑎIG OT O TIE. 'O, TEE TᑌᑎᑎEᒪᔕ ᗩᖇE IKE ᗰᗩᘔE." Michael wrote on his notepad roughly, practically shoving it in their faces and forcing them to calm down to some degree. [A/N: "STOP IT. THAT STUPID CLOWN WANTS TO DIVIDE US. TO DISTRACT US. WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. C'MON, THESE TUNNELS ARE LIKE A MAZE."]

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just shut the fuck up, stalker." Freddy rudely responded, rolling his eyes and instead just pushing the pale-faced male's reply back into his face with annoyance.

"No, Michael's got a point." Hannibal sighed in despair, pressing his hand against his forehead as he attempted to pacify the situation. "If we keep arguing like this then we'll never find our beloved (Y/n). Don't you four realise that?"

"W-Well where on Earth c-could IT be hiding t-then-?" Norman fretted frantically, clutching either side of his head while he grew more and more alarmed. "F-For all we know, (Y-Y/n) could be D-DEAD-!!"