[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]

"I...I'm sure they're just a little bit...intrigued by your appearances, that's all." You awkwardly argued, wondering how to calm them down and soothe the situation. "Let's just...go home and meet up with the others. Forget about this whole thing."

Nodding curtly, Michael silently agreed; the pale-masked killer disliking the male students tremendously whilst Pennywise threw them a second glare, filled with malice. Then, the two slashers held your two hands again and walked you back home - clearly concerned for your safety as you swiftly struck up a shy conversation. You could tell that they were listening to you, but at the same time, they were definitely on-edge about something; their grip on your hand tight while they flashed a tense look towards one another from time-to-time. Eventually, you reached the slasher house - the place sounding oddly quiet once you'd entered through the front door.

"Hello...? Anybody home...?" You called aloud, curiosity flowing from your tone as you stepped into the living room and glanced around. "Hannibal...? Norman...?"

"TEY O'T E ᗷᗩᑕK YET." [A/N: "THEY WON'T BE BACK YET."] Michael scribbled down with speed, carelessly shrugging after passing the note over to you.

"They won't be back yet...? From what...?" Frowning, you put down the piece of paper that Michael had given you and faced him properly, growing confused by his response. "Did I forget something...? Did they go out...?"

"Oh, they didn't tell you? My, how...adorable~" Penny cooed angelically, leaning against the doorframe and crossing his arms. "And here I thought this relationship couldn't grow any more toxic."

Michael shook his head and shoved him back into the hallway, warning the clown about something whilst you sighed - not wanting a fight to break out between them both. "Don't start, you guys. Tell me, don't tell me, I just asked a question, that's all. So...where did Hannibal and Norman go...?"

Pulling out his trusty notepad, the stalker began to write again; his stern thoughts taking a while to jot down as his emotionless gaze shone with unfeeling intent. "ᕼᗩᑎᑎIᗷᗩᒪ' TKE Oᖇᗰᗩᑎ TO TE Oᑕᗩᒪ OᔕᑭITᗩᒪ O I OTᕼᒪY ᑕᕼEK-ᑌᑭ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᒪᔕO TO ᖴᗩKE I IT-OTE. ᕼᗩᑎᑎIᗷᗩᒪ' TE OᑎᒪY OE ᗯᕼO ᑕᗩᑎ. OTEᖇᗯIE Oᖇᗰᗩᑎ OE IT OᗰᑭᒪETEY." [A/N: "HANNIBAL'S TAKEN NORMAN TO THE LOCAL HOSPITAL FOR HIS MONTHLY CHECK-UP, AND ALSO TO FAKE HIS FIT-NOTE. HANNIBAL'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN. OTHERWISE NORMAN LOSES IT COMPLETELY."]

"Oh, I see." You breathed in relief; feeling relatively reassured when Michael explained the state of affairs to you. "So Hannibal's just accompanying Norman to make sure nobody finds out about you guys...?"

"ᑭᖇETTY ᗰᑌᑕᕼ. O'T OᖇᖇY TOG. TEY O'T E ᗷᗩᑕK O ᗯᕼIE." [A/N: "PRETTY MUCH. DON'T WORRY THOUGH. THEY WON'T BE BACK FOR A WHILE."] Michael bluntly responded, his unfriendly attitude not surprising you in the slightest.