[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]

"I' OᖇᖇY.
ᗷᑌT ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE.
O'T EᗩᐯE.
I ᑕᗩᑎ'T ᑭᖇOTET YO ᑭᖇOEᖇᒪY OTIE.
IT' OT GOO IE."

[A/N: "I'M SORRY.
BUT PLEASE.
DON'T LEAVE.
I CAN'T PROTECT YOU PROPERLY OUTSIDE.
IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA."]

"Michael's got a point, (Y/n)." Hannibal gently agreed, taking both of your hands into his and giving them a soft squeeze in return. "Heading outside at this hour doesn't exactly seem like a reasonable thing to do. Even if you do have other things planned, you could always complete them after classes tomorrow, don't you think?"

"Be that as it may, I still do NOT enjoy being treated like a little kid." You muttered under your breath moodily, disliking how easy it was for your heartbeat to quicken. "You guys...You guys aren't playing fair. This...This was critical information. And still...still...you hid it from me. So in the end, I - personally - think that I'm allowed to head out despite what hour."

"B-But...But why...!?" Norman whispered tearfully - still crying while he stared at you with heartache. "W-Why would you...W-Why would you want to leave...? W-Wouldn't you...Wouldn't you prefer to...to s-stay here...? T-To stay safe...? W-With us...? W-With...With me...?"

"That's really not what I meant..." You groaned in frustration, glaring at the ground and wondering how the Hell you were going to get out of this over-the-top pandering. After all, Michael was hovering by your side like an over-protective puppy, Hannibal was charmingly holding your hands, and Norman...Well, let's just say that he was acting like one of those typical "Boy Lolita" types.

"Oh, gimme a break." A devilish voice drawled from the top of the stairs, the owner of said tone gazing down at you all with an evil glint in his eyes and a smug smirk spread across his face. "Why would she even want to? I mean, after what you bastards did to her, I'd say she can go wherever she fucking wants. Got that, sissy-boy?"

"Freddy, I told you upstairs and I'm telling you now - this is NOT the time for your childish commentary. So just shut up and leave me alone." You coldly reminded the dream demon; pulling your hands away from Hannibal's and running one through your hair with immense irritation.

"Aww...how sweet. You think telling me to "leave you alone" will actually make me leave you alone?" The sadistic slasher cooed in a sickly-sweet fashion, disappearing and reappearing directly in front of your face as he whispered something else to you. "Well, you're wrong~"

"No. I just thought it would buy me some free time." You sarcastically retaliated, releasing a sigh of annoyance before twirling to the side and grasping the front door's handle. "Not to mention have one less person to deal with."