[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]

"WOAH, woah, woah...! Wait...WHAT...!?" You bursted out with a shocked expression, worrying over Norman's sobs while attempting to soothe the other slashers as well. "You want to visit Camp Crystal Lake with...with me...!?"

"That's not too much to ask, now is it?" Hannibal replied in a respectful voice, his pleasant personality and polite attitude throwing you off ever-so-slightly.

"I-I just don't think that's a very good idea, that's all..." You anxiously decided; a crimson-colour clouding your cheeks after the psychiatrist held one of your hands in his and planted a kiss upon the top.

"W-Why not...?" Looking at you with a hurt gaze, Norman wiped his eyes - clutching his chest once he'd regained most of his composure. "D...Don't you w-want us to c-come along...?"

"No...!" You panicked loudly, realising how rude that sounded shortly afterwards before feeling rather guilty. "I mean, no...that's not what I meant, Norman."

"I think what (Y/n) meant to say was that she didn't think it would be a very good idea to have us all interact with Jason." Hannibal calmed Norman down carefully; taking full control of the conversation and making sure that the situation wouldn't spiral into even more conflict. "Since the last time we all visited Camp Crystal Lake didn't exactly go very well. Or go exactly as planned."

"Yes! Yes...That's definitely what I meant." You quickly agreed, giving a nervous laugh straight afterwards and breathing out in relief. "I just didn't think you guys visiting Jason would be a very good idea, or you'd want to visit him in the first place."

"What went wrong?" Pennywise questioned curiously, tilting his head to the side before frowning. "What happened while you were over there? Did Voorhees accidentally hurt you or something back then, sugar?"

"That's not what happened...!" You fiercely exclaimed, facepalming yourself whilst groaning from frustration. "Nothing went wrong...! A couple of them just happened to lose their tempers last Saturday...! Nothing more, nothing less."

"They lost their tempers against you...?" The killer clown slowly commented, stopping you from leaving through the front door by grasping your other hand's wrist. "Why...? How come...?"

"Are you even listening to me...?" You snapped back sharply, breaking free of his hold as your irritation levels increased. "Nobody physically hurt me, Penny...! I was just...emotionally exhausted last Saturday...! So, let. Me. Pass. Already. NOW."

"Please, allow me to help you up."
"T...Thanks..."
"O-Oh, I...I'm so happy...!" "I-I knew it-! I...I knew that y-you loved me...! Mother, she...she told me so-! She told me you did...!"

"Oh, give me a fucking break." "(Y/n) probably just said that to shut your dumb-ass up, and that's it."
"H-Hey! That's NOT true—!"
"Freddy," "Stop trying to rile him up. It's not nice."