[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]

"I don't care what this is to you, but I am TWO seconds away from calling the—"
"They'd never make it in time. And I think you know that too. More than anyone."
"What do you want...?"
"TO SEE WHAT YOUR INSIDES LOOK LIKE."

With a hysterical scream, you flung your phone across the kitchen and completely lost it; holding either side of your head whilst also collapsing to your knees. H...How...? How was it that this person kept on finding your number...? And...And so easily too...? No doubt about it, this person was the unwanted admirer. But...But wait a second...Didn't Michael and the others say that there was two of them...? Just what was going on here...? Were you losing your mind...!? Struggling to keep your composure, you carried on gazing at the ground; terror continuing to consume you until the others stepped in.

"(Y/n)...? (Y/n) darling, what's wrong...? What's the matter...?" Hannibal softly inquired; crouching down in front of you before placing the palm of his hands gently over yours. "What happened...?"

"Yeah, what the FUCK was THAT all about?" Freddy interjected carelessly, not understanding your sudden outburst whatsoever.

"Don't you have any amount of tact or understanding of others, Krueger...?" The psychiatrist sighed, shaking his head at both Pennywise's and Freddy's lack of consideration.

"T...They...M...My phone...M...My number..." You stuttered in a shaky voice, moving one hand away from your head to point at your phone. "They're...They're the same. I-I...I didn't think they were...the same...but t-they...they are..."

"Who's the same...? Just who have you been talking to, (Y/n)...?" Hannibal quietly questioned, putting two-and-two together as he quickly glanced over towards your phone for a split moment.

"I...I don't know..." You answered anxiously; horror shooting across your gaze after you let Hannibal protectively wrap his arms around you. "Really, I...I don't...They...They wouldn't tell me..."

"And just how long has this been going on, exactly...?" He curiously wondered, resting his head warmly on top of yours while he tried to collect some more information.

"Well, um...Maybe since Friday...?" You replied in a tiny voice, hiding your face in his chest as you suddenly felt ashamed. "Friday afternoon...?"

"So, if I'm correct, you've been interacting with this individual for a total of forty-eight hours...?" Hannibal summarised calmly; his melodic tone and mellow breaths giving you some sort of comfort and consolation.

"Not entirely..." You nervously mumbled, twitching every-so-often and not knowing how to explain. "They just kept switching numbers...With the same creepy voice...and I didn't know how to go about it...Because blocking their number didn't work - they'd just use another one - and they...they just wouldn't leave me alone...!"

"Shh...Shh...Try not to stress your body out too much." The psychiatrist soothingly spoke, giving your body a soft squeeze as he stroked your hair from behind. "That certainly won't do your mental state any favours, health-wise or otherwise."