[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]

"Need our help? Why...?" Penny stopped attempting to fight Michael and decided to focus on what you were saying instead; the clown now placing either side of his hands against the tree behind you with a playful grin spreading across his face.

"Well..." Taking a deep breath, you sighed back out and chose to just tell them the truth - wondering how they would even take it. "I just thought Jason - from Camp Crystal Lake - should know about my whole "unwanted admirer" situation, y'know?"

"Why him...?" Pennywise laughed; half from disbelief and half from bewilderment. "From what I recall, that weak Earthling was nothing more than just that. Besides, all he did was swing that machete around and throw a childish tantrum, over...over you."

"He has a right to know." You stubbornly defended, raising your eyebrows and trying your best not to become aggravated. "Anyway, he could be a useful asset to catching those unwanted admirers! He could...He could protect me while I'm visiting Camp Crystal Lake too."

"We can protect you just fine here!" Pennywise argued in response, his golden gaze narrowing after hearing your kindhearted answer.

"OOᖇᕼEE ᕼᗩᔕ TE Iᑎᗪ O ᑕᕼIᒪᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ YO ᕼᗩᐯE AN ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTE ᗩᗪᗰIE O TE OOE. YO'E GOIG OE. O." [A/N: "VOORHEES HAS THE MIND OF A CHILD AND YOU HAVE AN UNWANTED ADMIRER ON THE LOOSE. YOU'RE GOING HOME. NOW."] Michael wrote to you obsessively, his messy scrawl showing you exactly how he felt.

"You can even enter the camp with me after you've escorted me there, m'kay?" Suppressing a groan, you made a compromise and pushed yourself away from Penny's possessive hold; the clown surprised by your sudden burst of courage.

"Excuse me? And just WHO said we'd let you go, huh missy?" Penny grinned darkly, shifting over to his shadow-self while he slowly lost control.

"I Oᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T OTE. OᑎᑕE (Y/)' EIE O OETIG, ᔕᕼE'ᒪᒪ O IT. O ᗰᗩTTE ᗯᕼᗩT. I' ᒍᑌᔕT GO IT IT." [A/N: "I WOULDN'T BOTHER. ONCE (Y/N)'S DECIDED ON SOMETHING, SHE'LL DO IT. NO MATTER WHAT. I'D JUST GO WITH IT."] Michael shoved his notepad straight into Pennywise's face - the clown cursing a minute later and realising that Myers' sudden warning was true.

"I said I could go." You sharply retaliated, crossing your arms and eyeing them both down. "So either you two accompany me to Camp Crystal Lake, or so help me I'll visit Jason alone. What'll it be...?"

"IE. ᗷᑌT I' OT ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗩᗷOT IT." [A/N: "FINE. BUT I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT."] Michael responded resentfully, his dark-eyes glistening with frustration after he wrote said message down.