[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]

It's not that you didn't want to hang out with Billy and/or Stu, but you promised the others that you'd be back home by early evening. And there was nothing you could do about it. Especially since you spotted Michael and Pennywise waiting at the Crystal Lake entrance, clearly wanting to escort you back home. Though what was really strange however, was that Norman, Hannibal and Freddy weren't around to assist you. Perhaps they were busy...? That was...oddly unusual. How...strange. Oh well, the important thing was that you had fun hanging out with Jason, and that at least the other two were there to walk you home.

So after delicately kissing Jason on the cheek, you gave him a cheerful wave; a warm glow radiating your heart as you allowed the other two slashers to engulf you in an endearing hug of their own. Then, Michael wrote an overly-obsessive response; the pale-faced stalker's note being not only selfish, but unstable too. "(Y/). I IᔕᔕE YO. ᗩᖇE YO EᗩᗪY TO GO OE O?<3" [A/N: "(Y/N). I MISSED YOU. ARE YOU READY TO GO HOME NOW?<3"]

"I...I missed you guys too..." You shyly responded, wrapping your arms around the silent male's body whilst also dipping your head as a nod. "I certainly hope that you guys haven't been causing each other any more trouble though..."

"Mmm...Sorry sweetie, but no promises there~" Pennywise wickedly hummed, pulling you away from Michael so that he could tug you into a snuggle instead. "~I'm afraid it's just in my nature to rile others up, and give 'em a hard time~"

"Penny..." You sighed in despair; shaking your head partly from aggravation and partly from annoyance. "Are you kidding me...?"

"What~?" The killer clown cooed innocently, his taunting and teasing causing you to simply roll your eyes. "I'm not giving you humans a hard time just to be mean, y'know...but if the world decides to be cruel to me, then I'll be cruel in return~"

"Cruel in return...?" You echoed with widened eyes - not understanding where Pennywise's unexpected malice stemmed from. "I don't get it...Where did...Where did all of this sudden hatred towards humanity swiftly come from...?"

"Oh, it's nothing personal, cutie~" Penny purred devilishly, his possessive personality causing Jason to glare coldly at him and hold his machete out. "It's just, in all the time that I've known you, I haven't really gotten the chance to spend any time with you yet, you know~?"

"Hey, hey, hey, that can change—" You quickly reassured him, hugging Pennywise back and trying to pacify the slasher. "But for now, let's just get the "unwanted admirers" under control and head back home. It's...It's just getting sort of late, don't you think...? And I'm feeling sort of uneasy about the entire situation."

"S...St-uh...op-uh...m-uh...ak-uh...ing-uh...(Y...Y/n)...f-uh...eel-uh...s-uh...oh...S-UH...OH...un-uh...co...mf-uh...ort-uh...able...!" Jason snapped defensively, shoving Penny away from you and acting overprotective. [A/N: "Stop...making (Y/n) feel so...SO...uncomfortable...!"]

"Oh, you really don't wanna mess with me, little boy~" Pennywise jeered with a mocking tone; lunging forwards and slamming Jason into the Camp's nearest "Welcome Sign." "You're the one who's probably been making her feel so uncomfortable. ALL freaking day too, may I add."