[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]

"Spending Halloween with you~"

Your comment caused Michael to become extremely overexcited; the silent male curling his arms around you in return and cuddling you even tighter than before. The two of you lying together on the sofa, watching the movie with the bowl of popcorn placed on the floor...it was just so...just so romantic. The way he was treating you...Tonight was definitely going well in your opinion. So much so in fact that you completely and utterly forgot about Pennywise - let alone your friends. To be perfectly honest, spending time with your partners was much more satisfying. A soft smile spread across your face once you thought that, your stressed-out worries washing away soon after.

"I OE YO O ᖴᑌᑕKIG ᗰᑌᑕᕼ. I TEE ᗩᑎYTIG EᒪᔕE YO ᗯᗩᑎT TO O?<3" [A/N: "I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO DO?<3"] Was Michael's next reply, his loving message making your heart flutter a few minutes later.

Though, his question made you hesitate, your thoughts becoming clouded with a certain...request. Still, you were together, right? So...So it shouldn't matter. "Well..." You trailed off timidly, unsure of where to go from there or what to say. "I...I love you too. So...if it's not too much to ask I mean, a...a kiss would be nice...from time-to-time."

Your shy response seemed to make Michael very happy, the stalker pulling the bottom of his mask up almost immediately whilst also moving closer to you. A heavy pink dusted your cheeks as his gentle lips pressed against yours; his mouth kissing you with the utmost of care and complete devotion. However Michael's breathing grew ragged, one of his rough hands cradling the side of your face while his other one continued to stay wrapped around your waist possessively. Sprawled out on the sofa...Michael holding you this intimately...You couldn't contain your emotions either.

So you grasped his shoulders and let your surroundings fade away, kissing back as your eyes closed shut on their own. Your heartbeat spiralled out of control, your entire body weakening at how much you wanted Michael at this specific point in time. Minutes passed by like mere seconds, his endearing embrace and tender touches only adding to the passionate moment before he rolled on top - his sadism shining through the cracks. It even made you lightly giggle, not surprised at all by his sudden, loving actions. Why wouldn't a sadistic serial killer behave in such a manner? It was in his nature. And anyway, you were done with society. Breaking free of their shackles was way more enjoyable. Much more fun.

"Tonight's been great." You spoke against his lips contentedly, a little breathless due to the insanely charming kiss. "From the Halloween decorating, all the way down to right now. So...thank you."

Michael shot you an adoring gaze before pulling his mask back down and sitting up; his only reason being because he wanted to reply with his trusty notepad. "ᗩᑎYTIE. YO ᗩᖇE Y EEYTIG<3" [A/N: "ANYTIME. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING<3]

"Aww, Michael..." You breathed affectionately, finding his response to be incredibly cute as you sat up against the sofa cushions too. "That's just so sweet of you~"

"IT' GETTIG ᒪᗩTE, YO ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᒪEE." [A/N: "IT'S GETTING LATE, YOU SHOULD SLEEP."]

"I guess you have a point there." You agreed with an amused expression, a dry grin sliding across your face as you noticed the bowl of popcorn and other mess you'd both made. "Though, do me a favour real quick...?"

Michael tilted his head a tad and glanced at you in slight bemusement, not understanding what you could want this late at night. "Would you mind tidying up everything? Like, carrying the popcorn into the kitchen, rearranging the sofa's cushions, and other things? I mean, I don't know about you, but I'd rather not have Freddy and Norman have jealous temper tantrums after our good time."

"O OᑌᖇᔕE. ᗩᑎYTIG O YO." [A/N: "OF COURSE. ANYTHING FOR YOU."] Michael immediately agreed, giving you a tight hug straight after you both stood up.

"See you in a bit~" You rested your head against his chest and wrapped your arms around him - feeling very relaxed as said emotion washed through your veins.

He nodded without saying a word, though you knew he was utterly delighted by how much love and attention you were giving him this evening. After a minute or two however you broke the hug, deciding to go upstairs and sleepily switch clothes. Passing Norman and Hannibal in the hallway wasn't as stressful as you'd assumed either, though your thoughts about Norman being largely jealous were obviously correct. The only thing that seemed to soothe the frustrated male was when you held his shoulders and planted a soft kiss on his lips; relieved when your plan worked. Fortunately, it did - and so his resentment towards Michael faded...well, to some degree at least.

"So you've had enough of Myers for tonight then, I assume?" Hannibal politely commented, causing you to grow flustered and break away from the kiss.

"I wouldn't necessarily say "had enough of"." You disagreed calmly, noticing his faintly-irritated smile and connecting the dots immediately. "It's just getting rather late, that's all. I'm a little out-of-it."

So...Norman wasn't the only one. "I see. Well in that case, I hope you gain sufficient sleep tonight and feel well-rested in the morning, my dear." Hannibal sweetly replied, hiding his true emotions as he allowed you to pass him and head upstairs.

Still, there must be some way. Some way to soothe his bottled aggravation. "If you need me, you know where to find me." You told him warmly, holding both of his hands in yours before pressing your lips against his lovingly. "See you in the morning, Hannibal."

Once you'd done that, you gave his hands a light squeeze and brushed past him - wanting to finally make it upstairs and obtain some calming sleep. But, after you'd opened your bedroom door and shut it behind you, you froze - realising that wishing for a break was beyond you at this point. No, seriously. Because what stood in front of you was stained with blood, their golden eyes glinting with mischief whilst you wondered what to do or what to say. You couldn't even cry out or call for help - too surprised to speak for a few seconds. Those seconds eventually passed though and so you cleared your throat, eyeing said person with massive suspicion.

"How did...How did you get in here?"