Chapter 33

Chapter 33

But Zhang Zhiyin was hungry. He couldn’t withstand the temptation to sniff at the things inside the dish, which was something similar to the soup and milk Yin Xiaoxiang ate daily. He then turned his head to the side in disdain.

I give you chocolate every day, but you give me fish paste… This is not fair!

Sure enough, the person to fall in love first was doomed to be haggard in the heart and mind. Zhang Zhiyin crouched in Yin Nian’s hand and hmphed twice, making a sound similar to a small wheezing. His expression was filled with resentment and wrongfulness as he looked carefully at Yin Nian with aggrievance, as if he had suffered mistreatment to his body and heart.

After becoming a cat, it seemed that Zhang Zhiyin’s way of thinking had also begun to decline to a younger age.

Looking at him being like that, Yin Nian instantly surrendered—

But at the same time, he finally found out that there was really something in the world that he did not know. He didn’t know what should be given to the Zhang Zhiyin who had become a cat.

But Zhiyin’s eyes were so pitiful.

Could it really be that he had no ability to raise him well?

Yin Nian frowned and he thought about it for a while. He put the tip of his left index finger into Zhang Zhiyin’s slightly opened mouth and touched his gums.

Sure enough, he had not grown any teeth yet.

“So you can only eat this.” Yin Nian gently put Zhang Zhiyin on the ground. He followed how Zhang Zhiyin had poured milk into his hands that previous time before reaching out his hand to entice him, “At least eat a little? En?”

Zhang Zhiyin: “…” Although he was now a cat in the eyes of the boss, he was still unable to resist the temptation to be fed personally by Yin Nian.

Zhang Zhiyin strode forward with his paws reservedly, but he accidentally stepped directly into the milk dish that had been laid aside by Yin Nian—because he was too weak and feeble, the milk dish remained unmoved, but the milk spilled on his chest, and his right forepaw became sticky too.

Zhang Zhiyin stood still and raised his right hand in front of his eyes, staring at it in resentment, “Ao?”

Yin Nian quickly pulled out a few paper towels from the side and held him in his arms to give him a brief wipe. Then he carried him, preparing to give him a bath.

And he happened to bump into Meng Kali who appeared and disappeared as he wished.

The moment Meng Kali saw the kitten, his whole person became excited. Unlike in the past where he would tremble in fear whenever he saw the doctor and dared not approach him, he seemed to want to go forward to Y’s side instead.

Yin Nian’s hand that was hugging Zhang Zhiyin tightened. He warned with a cold face, “If you dare touch him, go to Yu Huo there and never come back.” The emotionless black eyes were written with a bright ‘I will do what I’ve said’ expression.

Yu Huo’s newly built base was full of vicious and wicked people. The atmosphere of the whole base was foul. Meng Kali was definitely not willing to go there, let alone staying there forever.