Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Zhang Zhiyin still retained a fresh memory of this incident. In the aftermath, he also did detailed inquiries and investigations, often failing to sleep soundly at night because of his unending thoughts. Because in that event, he once thought that he had lost a very important person1 who afterwards turned out to be the most important person in his life, and he actually didn’t lose him.

When he thought of this, Zhang Zhiyin really wanted to put his hand into his pocket and pinch Yan Nian’s butt hard while he was still a cat!

But there was clearly more important matter to be done right now. So let him verify what kind of tricks they were playing and whether his guesses were correct or not.

Zhang Zhiyin’s identity was very special. Although this body in tomorrow’s world was his own, he held the role of a Player. For so many times he was able to ignore the rules of the world and come back from the dead. He could use the items purchased in the Item Store, leave the world and return to reality… All of these were based on the characteristics of the “Players” in the game. When Yin Nian constructed the world, he transplanted the game, <Tomorrow>, and its characteristics were then reflected into reality. Zhang Zhiyin who was an outsider, could not be more suitable as this “player”.

The only player who possessed the privilege to come here.

At the same time, he was also limited by this special characteristic.

Zhang Zhiyin didn’t notice at first. Later, as his experience in fighting increased, he began to realize a problem that stemmed from his existence—  he was not as flexible as Dadao and Ah Mu when using his abilities. Each of them used their own powers in ways that were unique to themselves only, while he himself had always been using technical skills.

This problem was that he could not combine his ice ability with precision ability. When he used his usual ice ability, the upgrade of his precision ability would only bring him an increase in relevant stats.

Because in the game, the difference in being a dual ability users was just having two abilities. No player could release two active skills at the same time.

The attack power of precision ability was not as good as ice ability, so Zhang Zhiyin’s usual fighting method before was to buff his accuracy and then use his gun to deal with the enemy with his ice ability.

But this time, when he realised the abnormality in the situation, his first reaction was to send a warning message to the whole team, inform the captain of the Storm Unit, and at the same time, use his precision ability that had reached Level 6 and to activate his new skill “Clear the eyes and seek the source”.

In the game, there were few people that would improve their common mutation ability to an advanced level, resulting in many relevant resources related to precision ability upgrade appearing in the market, and because of this the market value tended to be cheap. When Zhang Zhiyin started his little store, he also hoarded a batch of those resources. When the time came, he would just raise his precision ability in one go, and the day before yesterday, he had just reached Level 6.

His field of vision was suddenly enveloped with a faint layer of clear green that extended to the far distance. This not only made him see further but also made him observe more attentively.

His eyes seemed to have connected with all the blood vessels in his body. What his eyes could see was what he could reach.