Chapter 81

Chapter 81

At Dr. Y’s base, Meng Kali and Lei Dun met on a narrow road.

Meng Kali complained using her psychic ability, “I really don’t understand what Boss is thinking, previously, he clearly treated them evasively. I understand that as it was because of Captain Zhang, but suddenly he instructed Yu Huo to attack them again…”

Lei Dun frowned. “You really should go out more. You’re going to get moldy at this rate… Haven’t you heard? Dr. Yin and Zhang Zhiyin of Bai Mang association are a couple, and I think it’s not easy for Boss to bear it any longer anymore… and it’s true that he can’t stand it any longer. I heard that they are going to officially announce their relationship.”

“How could it be…” Meng Kali floated up and looked down at Lei Dun. “I even helped Boss to lead Captain Zhang out to meet him before.”

“Do you know what they said when they met?” Lei Dun shook his head. “It’s obvious that Boss and Zhang Zhiyin knew each other before you and I, probably even before the apocalypse happened. Now they stood in different sides. If they see each other again, it’s more likely that he will try to break off their relationship.”

Meng Kali was stunned and then she tried to ask, “So you think the boss is jealous now, so he has to create a big disturbance to destroy their affair?”

Lei Dun reverted back to his calm expression and answered, “Probably?”

Then he added, “I also heard a piece of news. No one has confirmed it but it is said that Yin Nian and Boss of Bai Mang association are twin brothers. After that, I especially went to see his face… They do look the same.”

Meng Kali had an expression of “the sky is falling” and floated away. Before that, Boss didn’t appear in the base very much. They also had been defending attacks from Cloud Sky Alliance as their main attacking strategy. She always thought it was Boss and Zhang Zhiyin that had gotten together… She didn’t expect the truth to be so cruel… She didn’t know if she still had a chance to see His Highness Xiaoxiang again…

What’s more, if Yu Huo attacked Bilu City, wouldn’t Captain Zhang be the one that would defend the city? Doctor he… would he be willing?

Meng Kali floated across Y’s room and couldn’t help glancing in. She happened to see Yin Nian’s profile.

She always felt that the doctor right now seemed more indifferent and inhumane than he was at the beginning. He must have received a huge blow and became sad.

At that moment, Yin Nian raised his head, and his vision collided with Meng Kali.

Like being discovered for peeping, Meng Kali was instantly frightened and gathered up her psychic force as her robes swished away.

After floating away for ten minutes, she came back again and stood carefully at the Y’s door to ask, “Doctor, has Captain Zhang come to see you?”

Y quietly raised his head and looked at her with dark black eyes. There was no sadness or joy in it, as if it did not belong to human beings. His voice was quiet and cold with hidden discontent. “Meng Kali, when did my base become a place for you to go and enter as you wish?”

It seemed that he didn’t know or care about the man called “Captain Zhang”.

Meng Kali opened her mouth but he could not make any sound. In the end, she didn’t use her psychic ability to say anything more, but lowered her head and drifted away quietly.