Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Zhang Zhiyin was still walking alone at the front. He was completely immersed in his “I-am-finished-its-the-first-time-being-so-near-with-the-living-Yin-Nian-I-am-not-prepared-and-the-living-Yin-Nian-doesn’t-seems-easy-to-approach-will-I-straightaway-get-a-gameover…” own world. He was utterly unaware that Yin Nian was slowly falling behind, and soon joined Xiao Jin and Dadao.

Yin Nian, with a deadpan voice, asked, “Be more specific, what happened to your captain and the man with the surname Yang?”

Xiao Jin: Unexpectedly, such an impersonal-looking man is also keen on a nobody’s gossip!

Xiao Jin at once felt that the distance between Yin Nian and him was much shorter. He told Yin Nian about captain’s heart-rending, heart-wrenching love story in detail without using any coercion or temptation.

Although Xiao Jin did not know why he kept his voice down, his gossip’s instinct told him that the protagonists of his gossip should not hear what was being talked about.

Yin Nian: “So… The man who gave your captain the ring was the one your captain had been thinking about all along?”

“Yes, yes.” Xiao Jin nodded. “During the period when the captain was recuperating in the car, we went to see him. As long as we mentioned any relevant topics, the captain would look at the ring in his hand with a particularly melancholy look. He must be thinking about that man.”

…So, Zhiyin has been thinking about me and waiting for me to appear?

… But now I’m in front of him and he still doesn’t want to come and hug me…

… Sure enough, it’s still not the right time, but that’s fine…

And more importantly—

Yin Nian lifted his eyes: “Then how did your captain get involved with the man surnamed Yang?”

Xiao Jin: “He’s a high-level space ability user. At this moment, only Yang Fu seems to be the most qualified for the captain!”

Yin Nian’s face instantly blackened: “…”

Xiao Jin closed his eyes unconsciously because his surroundings turned dark. When he opened them again, they had already appeared in the water source, which was the destination of their trip.

Zhang Zhiyin had no idea what had happened so he looked at the latter three in puzzlement.

Yin Nian raised his chin: “So, I am also a high-level space ability user.”

At this time Dadao became interested: “Dr. Yin, are you a dual-ability user powerhouse?”

Yin Nian raised his chin reservedly.

Xiao Jin and Dadao immediately admired him more.

Zhang Zhiyin looked at the two men’s admiring expression: “…”

Actually, he is not. He is a full-fledged ability user and he is also not a good person.

Yin Nian looked at their admiring eyes: “…”

Don’t you all have any additional thoughts? For example… ‘You are the most worthy of our captain.’

The task of exploring the water source went smoothly, and the four men soon turned back. Neither of them said more than three sentences from the beginning to the end. Finally, Zhang Zhiyin and the two went to hand in their assignments, while Yin Nian paused before he went off alone with his usual stranger-do-not-approach face.