Chapter 51

Chapter 51 

Yin Nian was followed by Yu Huo and some other people that looked a little familiar to him. Zhang Zhiyin thought carefully and found that he had seen them in the game. They were all the small bosses in You Huo Bases. At this time, they followed behind Y trembling in a panicked manner. They dared not even raise their heads nor even take a look at the man in the clean white research clothes in front of them.

Zhang Zhiyin held his breath.

Although he was infatuated with Yin Nian until he was obsessed with him, he still held some rationality. He did not think Dr. Y and the people of the You Huo Base would be easy to deal with, or that they would mercifully let him go. He wasn’t also hoping that Yin Nian would look at their few days of friendship in Hope Base and spare him.

These people were the ultimate villains the world had always recognized.

He was still aware what villains would do when they were in action.

A bitter smile covered Zhang Zhiyin’s lips. He looked at the place where Shang Si once existed, and quietly move to a corner when those people outside weren’t paying attention. He dared not look out.

For the sake of those many given chocolates, he prayed that Lord Boss would protect him from being discovered and that they wouldn’t have a sudden impulse to check this ruined room. He would offer more chocolates when he was back.

Zhang Zhiyin heard someone reporting that the person in charge of this lab and another ability user had escaped. Yu Huo immediately asked Boss for instructions.

Yin Nian replied coldly: “Let them go, there’s no need to bother.”

He could hear the slight sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground, and subconsciously, he knew that that was the footsteps of Yin Nian.

Calm, composed, everything was within his grasp.

It seemed that the mantis caught the cicada while the yellow sparrow was behind it. The people in Laboratory E intended to attract Station 3 and 7 and make them as their test experiments, but they did not know when they provoked Dr. Y, causing You Huo Base to completely eliminate them. Now it looked as if the ability users who were stationed in Lab E were either dead or had escaped, but Yin Nian still wanted his people to destroy the lab.

But that was good, at least he wouldn’t have to face Lab E’s ability users anymore and as long as he was not discovered by the people from You Huo Base.

The people in You Huo Base were very efficient. They listened to the sound of abilities manifesting and of weapons ringing before Yu Huo lowered his voice and spoke to Yin Nian. Zhang Zhiyin couldn’t hear the conversation.

Then there was the familiar voice of Boss: “Okay, don’t bother, let’s go.”

As the footsteps of a group of people faded away, Zhang Zhiyin waited another twenty minutes before he was brave enough to move.

He emptied a small medicine bottle filled with that could recover the HP in the space bag before moving to the place where Shang Si had disappeared. He gathered up the dust on the ground bit by bit into the bottle and placed it close to him.

Then he went out through broken iron door vigilantly.

Sure enough, everything outside of the laboratory had been destroyed, and its original appearance could not be recognized anymore. The destroyed instruments had toppled and scattered on the ground, leaving people with nowhere to step on.