Chapter 56

Chapter 56 

Tang Li swallowed his mouthful of spit firmly in an attempt to calm down his abnormal heartbeat. He then began to gather the materials and prepared to make chocolate. Fortunately, the procedures for chocolate-making had been ingrained into his bones, so even if his heartbeat was unstable or if he was stressed out, it would never affect him. 

In the end, he decided to make the purest dark chocolate for Y. 

The fact that Dr. Y wanted chocolate was very strange in itself, but if this really was the case, only the darkest, most bitter chocolate could match the boss’ tastes. 

The result was that Y was not satisfied.

Redo, not satisfied. 

Redo, not satisfied. 

…… 

After the third attempt, Yin Nian personally went to the workshop built for Tang Li, mulled over it, and said, “It shouldn’t taste like this, it should be heart-shaped, sweet, and soft on the inside.” 

Sweet and soft, just like how Zhiyin tasted.

Tang Li looked at Dr. Y, his face troubled. He understood the doctor’s words, but this request was too generic, and he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to fulfill the other party’s wish. 

Yin Nian hesitated for a moment, and finally pulled out a pink chocolate box from his white lab coat.

It was heart-shaped, with an exaggerated deep pink lace bow wrapped around it. 

Zhiyin hadn’t given him chocolate in a long while. 

This was the last box, and he was not willing to finish it. 

His black eyes darkened as he looked at Tang Li coldly. His chin was slightly raised and his voice was cold when he said warningly, “Don’t touch it.” 

Now, Tang Li couldn’t help but be curious. The chocolate that was such a prized possession of the legendary boss of the apocalypse, what was it like? 

The lid of the box was lifted, and there were seven heart shaped chocolates of the exactly same form neatly arranged. 

Even without looking at it or tasting it, Tang Li could judge its quality by the greasily sweet smell that it emanated. These were the sweetest and most horrible milk chocolates available in the market before the end of the world. 

Why would Dr.Y like this kind of thing… this was simply unimaginable. 

Thinking of this in his heart, Tang Li still respectfully packed up the box and said, “Please rest assured, I will be able to make it soon.” 

Sure enough, after an hour, Yin Nian was finally able to eat the heart-shaped Zhiyin Love Chocolate he had been longing for. 

In Yu Huo Base, the central seat in the huge central hall was always unoccupied. This seat that no one dared to sit in finally ushered in its master. 

Picking up a freshly made piece of chocolate and putting it into his mouth, Yin Nian leaned back on the wide seat. His eyelashes drooped as traces of gloominess and grievance flooding into his dark eyes.