Chapter 73

Chapter 73

When Mist Unit had arrived, the battle had already ended.

Li Shuifeng looked at the scene and glanced at Zhang Zhiyin before leaving with his men aftering addressing the situation. Mist Unit also had a task tonight, there was no reason for them to stay here.

Everyone else who heard about the situation all came to see Captain Zhang’s legendary cat who had made great contributions.

Yin Nian was shy and snuggled back to Zhang Zhiyin’s pocket, mewling quietly.

Most of the women and guys in the team exclaimed in surprise, “It’s so cute!”

“No wonder you spoil it so much, Captain. It is really powerful!”

“You wouldn’t think that if you knew who he is,” was what Zhang Zhiyin thought secretly.

But he also felt that it was abnormal for a cat to be like this, so he made up an excuse at the moment. “It can only use its power once a month. It is my secret weapon.”

“How come I haven’t seen Daxiang when we were in our station?” One of the older members who had been with him for a long time asked.

Zhang Zhiyin smiled slightly. “En, Yin Nian gave it to me two days ago when he left.”

Ah Kong, Xiao Jin, and the rest looked at each other as if they had understood something.

Yin Nian hid in his pocket and began to rub around.

Zhang Zhiyin hit him through his pocket. “Be obedient.”

A group of people couldn’t stand seeing this scene anymore.

“Captain, be nice to it.”

“It’s rare for a cat to be so clingy, loyal, sensible, and powerful.”

“…”

Zhang Zhiyin could only yield to public opinions, taking Yin Nian out from his pocket and combing his fur. “Good.”

Yan Nian happily rubbed against Zhang Zhiyin’s wrist with his head and accepted the waves of praises from everyone.

No. 3 who was initially ambushed by the invaders had been examined by the healers in the headquarters. The diagnosis showed that nothing was wrong with his body, it’s all superficial injuries, but he did inhale a kind of gas that made one become weak and muddle-headed. As that moment, No. 3 had already recovered his senses.

Zhang Zhiyin had made arrangements and asked Dadao to gather people to deal with the aftermath of the battle while he took Xiao Jin, Ah Kong, Old Zhu, and Ah Mu to the headquarter’s hospital to visit No. 3. These were the older people who had experienced Baiyan Station 7’s event and would be able to discover more clues.

Zhang Zhiyin asked No. 3 to recall the situation at that time which included every minute detail. No. 3 raised his head slightly and recalled carefully. “I’m sorry, Captain, I was a little careless at that time, and I was suddenly caught by someone the next moment. I wanted to call for help, but I couldn’t make any sound. I then turned my head and tried to see the person who had captured me, but I couldn’t see him. There was only air, yet there was really someone holding me down tightly… Then I lowered my head and found that I could not see my body anymore… “