Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Meng Kali approached boss cautiously, wondering what had happened to the doctor again, as the dark air around him was dense enough to be substantiated.

He was about to exit quietly when Boss said:

“He asked me to bless a man who was not me.”

Meng Kali actually understood. For so long, he and Lei Dun knew that Doctor had a lover, and Doctor loved him very much, but the doctor insisted that he would not kidnap the person directly into the base.

Hearing this, he couldn’t help but mourn for the doctor’s lover. Did he not know who the doctor was? Saying these kind of words was just seeking death.

But what was there to worry about? Why not create an opportunity for that man to die accidentally?

Meng Kali was sent to the You Huo Base by Y for a month previously. At this time, his actions and line of thoughts were all leaning towards that side.

Then he listened to his slightly gloomy boss used his usual cold, elegant, and indifferent voice: “That man is also me.”

This was annoying. Meng Kali felt that he even heard a sigh coming from the doctor’s heart.

“I don’t think it’s right for you to meet him with any identity at the moment.” Meng Kali suggested sincerely.

Stalking would be better for you. Really.

“Go out, Meng Kali, find Yu Huo, and don’t come back until I told you to.”

Then, Meng Kali who floated around every day with this height of 1.5 meters tall and wearing a robe of 1.7 meters long, heard his boss said icily.

————————

The appraiser sent a message to Fenghuo Gucheng, “Fenghuo, do you know the person who forged the weapon for “Zhiyin”? I happen to want a weapon, I can provide the materials.”

Fenghuo Gucheng touched his chin and sure enough, he realized that something was going on. When he was on the Qixi Festival mission, he saw Zhiyin that boy taking a big bouquet of roses to give it away to someone, and now it seemed that something was really going on.

He said, “Okay, I’ll ask you when he gets online next time.”

Zhang Zhiyin was already offline and had returned to the world of <Tomorrow>.

The most important attribute of a weapon was its attack power. Not only did the pistol had a long-range and strong attack power, but it also added 70% possibility of a critical strike if a precision ability user uses it. There were many additional effects such as continuous bleeding, coma, freezing, and so on. After identification, a line of small seals would appear at the bottom of the gun—

“With my sincere love, Y”

If Zhang Zhiyin had ever noticed the inside of his ring, which he thought was part of the Redemption Suit, he would have found that the two lines were identical, but just of different sizes.

When Y was mentioned, the first thing he thought of was the person he liked, especially when Yin Nian had appeared on the site before. But in any case, the word “love” seemed to be uncharacteristic with Dr. Y’s cold-hearted nature. What’s more, even if Y really had this so-called lover, he would never throw the weapons he wanted to give his lover and had himself pick it up.