Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Zhang Zhiyin was nervous for the whole time.

Seeing how Yin Nian infiltrated into the justice faction with great fanfare was just like seeing himself entering the base; he was on tenterhooks. He did not know whether he was worried about Yin Nian or for the justice side.

Out of nervousness, Zhang Zhiyin carefully inquired about all kinds of gossip from Xiao Jin.

After visiting Li Zhun, he pretended to be casual and asked, “Xiao Jin, how much do you know about this Dr. Yin?”

Xiao Jin cooperated very well in telling him all the life stories of Dr. Yin that he knew.

Something about being a prodigy since his childhood.

Having numerous awards.

When he was 14 years old, he entered the famous Laboratory W, which was the origin of the end of the world. Dr. Y was also from that lab.

He performed exceptionally well in Laboratory W and was rumored to be equally matched to Y. However, their ideas had always been very different, so they did not get along with each other.

Later, during the outbreak of the apocalypse, he became the only one to escape from the laboratory, hence, bringing out a lot of technology and knowledge that played a vital role in helping humans understand the power to fight against the zombies and the apocalypse’s bacteria.

He took in many surviving researchers, established the ‘Bai Mang Association’, and served as the honorary founder of it. He was neutral to all bases and was committed to promoting humanity cooperation and the revival of humanity.

“That young man is the president of Bai Mang Association, called Sang Le. He is also very talented. It is said that the end of the world broke out just before he was about to enter Laboratory W, so he escaped it.” Xiao Jin said.

“Oh,” Zhang Zhiyin couldn’t help asking, “since all the people in Laboratory W have been killed, who was the one that said Yin Nian and Y is not on the same line as each other?”

Xiao Jin: “It should be Dr. Yin himself.” There was no doubt in his expression at all.

Zhang Zhiyin: “…” He believed that Yin Nian was not a person that would deliberately deceive, but he just had a deceitful face. If he hadn’t known it beforehand, any normal person would definitely not suspect a person who barely spoke was actually making up a story.

Maybe it was not all made up.

In Y’s game setting, it seemed that he was indeed a child prodigy. It was just that there was no explanation as to what had led him to create the end of the world. It was just as if he had suddenly fallen ill, but the majority of players did not pursue it in detail.

The next day, the person in charge of the four squadrons called all the squad leaders and took them to the conference room of the base. He said that Dr. Yin and others who had just arrived were going to inspect the vicinity of the base and would be personally selecting a combat team to protect them.

This kind of task was easy and not dangerous, but the welfare was good. They could even get familiar with this group of guests that looked very powerful. Who knows, they might even get some benefits from them, so naturally, everyone was willing.