Chapter 62

Chapter 62

The salary of the new job was almost twice the amount of his previous job.

Although Zhang Zhiyin didn’t have the means to buy a house at the moment, he moved into a new apartment that had two rooms and two halls, which was twice as spacious as before. Naturally, the rent was also quite high. But when Zhang Zhiyin thought of Yin Nian, he still chose this place.

It was almost human nature to be nice to someone you love.

After moving, Zhang Zhiyin invited Dajia and Dayi to have dinner.

When they entered the door, they were shocked by Boss Yin who came out.

In order not to be impolite, the two men kept calm in front of Yin Nian. When Yin Nian was gone, they quietly pulled Zhang Zhiyin aside and asked, “Zhiyin, I see how your friend resembles Dr. Y, the villain Boss you like in the game.”

Zhang Zhiyin turned serious. “The world is so big. Don’t be paranoid. He is a decent person.”

Dajia and Dayi were inside their own thoughts.

Dajia knew that Zhiyin had finally achieved his long-cherished wish. Eventually, he would no longer be a delusional internet youth that was addicted to games. Dayi had always been unpredictable in his thoughts, and at this time it was impossible to know what he was thinking about.

In fact, Zhang Zhiyin also felt that it would be more troublesome for Yin Nian to continue bearing Dr. Y’s image. After all, there was no such a person who looked so provocative in reality. He mentioned that Shang Si’s appearance looked good but Yin Nian strongly rejected it.

Yin Nian expressed that Zhang Zhiyin would still prefer his present appearance the most, so he must appear in front of him in his favorite appearance. He was also accustomed to Dr. Y’s identity and appearance, he was unaccustomed to the change and he would feel that he was dating his lover in someone else’s shell.

Zhang Zhiyin couldn’t refute it, so he listened to Boss Yin.

Dajia walked around the house and sighed, “Zhiyin, your home has even more furniture, and it’s becoming more and more like a home.”

Zhang Zhiyin said, “En”.

His salary was entirely handed over to Lord Boss who would be taking charge of his bank card.

Yin Nian wanted to drink pumpkin juice, so he bought a blender and asked Zhang Zhiyin to squeeze it for him.

With this instance as an example, we could see how most of the new equipment came about.

Zhang Zhiyin could only quietly sigh. Yin Nian, this kind of beautiful species, was indeed a luxurious good.

Zhang Zhiyin went to work and told Yin Nian to tidy up the house. When he returned, he found that Boss had bought a new vacuum robot from Maobao at 1500 yuan.

The originally ordinary vacuum had also been remodeled into an all-round household duty robot.

Zhang Zhiyin once wondered if Yin Nian would think that the vacuum robot was more like his own species. But after expressing his doubts, Yin Nian only unenthusiastically said, “Which part of that running disk that moves around the house do you think resemble me?” He looked down upon it with a tone full of contempt.