Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Under this Zhang Zhiyin’s three-day of observation, he had concluded that— Boss Yin was not doing his job properly.

First, Yin Nian did nothing for the whole day, the only second thing he did was to play the cat or play with the cat.

And so Zhang Zhiyin was tossed and turned by Lord Boss for three days.

Yin Nian was really patient towards him. At noon, when he was fed up with his paws getting pinched, he rushed up to bite Yin Nian’s face with his gums. Yin Nian wasn’t angry though. On the contrary, he was very happy? He calmly changed to the other paw to continue his pinching.

By the third night, Zhang Zhiyin could no longer sit still.

In theory, he should have transformed back in the day at the latest.

Just because Yin Nian could tolerate a foolish cat who looked like it knew nothing, that did not mean that he would be able to tolerate Zhang Zhiyin. It would be terrible if he was caught.

Thinking about this, Zhang Zhiyin felt depressed. At the same time, he was worried about how to escape this place. In the end, he could only comfort himself; at most he would just die once more and then come back to life again.

Even so… he was still reluctant.

By this time, it was already dark, and Yin Nian was hugging him in the bed, ready to sleep.

Zhang Zhiyin restrained the faint melancholy in his heart. He crawled onto Yin Nian and quietly licked his exposed neck.

“Goodnight, Mimi.”

Zhang Zhiyin responded with a soft “Ao”.

The room suddenly darkened. There was only moonlight penetrating through the windows lattice and the whispers of giant laurel trees as they swayed outside.

A villain boss such as Yin Nian should be living in an underground base with incomparable technology where no mosquito could even fly in. But in reality, Yin Nian lived in a two-story building inside the base. His bedroom was located on the second floor. It was just in the right position, where the sun’s rays and moonlight were incomparably caring.

In this apocalypse, everyone lived in terror, even in those well-guarded base, every night before falling asleep, they would have to check their closed doors and windows again out of fear that there would be a zombie breaking in while they weren’t aware. And it was unfair that the culprit of this apocalypse to live such a simple and unguarded life at the end of the world.

This big bad wolf. Zhang Zhiyin muttered a sentence in his heart. How could he like such a person? But he just liked him, only liked him.

Sometimes, Zhang Zhiyin felt that if Y was a real person that had turned their world into such an apocalypse, he would surely hate him with trepidation and held tremendous fear of him like everyone else. But from the beginning, what Y did was all false to him. It was all made up by the game planner in order to develop the plot. So he liked him, and he didn’t care what he ‘did’. On the contrary, he found his character settings to be very attractive.

Even now, when he arrived at this real-world and saw the living Yin Nian, his feelings and perceptions of him that had already formed in reality were still very difficult to change.

Perhaps for him, the only real world was the one where he had to work from nine to seven, get out of the subway at eight o’clock every day, be on guard against his boss at work, check his bank card on time for salary, worked for ten years and still could not afford a house; maybe he could afford a car but then he wouldn’t be able to stand the traffic jam.