Who said i was qualified? (oneshot)

*important authors not at the end :)*

Impulses POV:

I walked into the class as the bell rang, and sat down in my seat next to my best friend, Zedaph. This is a class of misfits, we aren't really wanted anywhere in the school, we have one teacher all day. As the other students take their seats, there were no signs of our teacher.

A moment later the door opens to not our teacher. Instead of our normal teacher, a blond man with pure red eyes walks into the classroom. He's not dressed like a normal teacher, considering a he's wearing torn dark red jeans, a dark grey button up shirt tucked in, with dark grey knee high combat boots, and some chains handing at the waist of his jeans. I assume he's a new student since he looks to be our age. But he never sits down, he has a friendly smirk to his face. Still no sign of our teacher.

"Good Morning students, im your new teacher  Mr. Tek!" The strange man addresses the class.
I lean over to zed, "you heard that too right?"
He nodds, a bit confused.

Our friend Doc raises his hand.
"Is this some sort of joke? Or what is going on?" He questions, clearly directed at Mr. Tek.

"Nope no jokes, I'm going to be teaching your class today." He says with that same friendly smirk he walked in with.

"Your teacher left a worksheet for me to give you to do, but seeing as it was a lousy word search lookin thing, I decided you won't be doing. Instead I have a lesson planned for you bunch that's intended to expand the way that you think."

I raise my hand.
"Are you even qualified to teach?" There's something about him that's throwing me off

"Nope"

Zedaph turns to me and whispers "this ought to be interesting." I nod and turn back to Mr. Tek.

"So to start us off, today's motto is, mess about and learn what for."
"Any questions? No? Good."

He grabs a piece of chalk and starts writing on the board. It's only illegal if you get caught.

"It's only illegal if you get caught, I'm not saying you should commit murder, don't do that, I'm saying go and explore the abandoned factory, pirate movies, just don't sell them. There's some things that the authorities won't be able to really do anything about"

"Ok but what if you get caught?" The mischievous voice belonging to fellow classmate Etho. He is always one to push rules to their limits.

"Then you get caught, and you weren't being careful."

Actually I can't argue with that logic. He makes a good point.

"That saying you can do anything if you put your mind to it. No not everyone is able to do everything they put their mind to." He Scans around the room, before making eye contact with my friend False.

"Young Lady, you look like the kind of person who genuinely tries to get good grades in school. Do you put your mind to it?" He asks her.

"I try to get at least a B in every class, but the most I can manage to get is a C." She answers.

"Ok so you put your mind to it and have so far been unsuccessful. Is there anything you excel at doing, something that you don't even need to try to do?"