Highschool AU 2

Don't ask how many chapters of this I'm gonna write. Tbh I don't even know.
Enjoy.

Tango was standing at his locker when Doc ran by with Ren in hot pursuit.
"What the fuck is going on." Tango yelled.
"Doc stole my sunglasses." Ren yelled behind him
The bell rings, and all the students head to their next class.
Tango walks in to villager 101 and sits next to one of his boyfriends, while Doc barges in with Ren still chasing him. Iskall turns around and tells Doc
"Would ya give Ren his sunglasses back dude"
"Finnneeee." Doc sighs while handing Rens sunglasses back, and Ren quickly puts them on. Tango lets out a small chuckle at the two hooligans before their teacher comes in.
"Alright class today we will be learning the best way to transport villagers. As we all know their are two main methods, by either boat or by mine-cart. This weeks assignment is to pick one and transport three villagers from the gym to the library with out loosing or killing you groups assigned villager. Now split off into groups of 2-3 and begin planing while I assign villagers."
The grouped were obvious: Stress/Cleo/false, Mumbo/Iskall/Grian, Xisuma/Keralis, Tango/Impulse, Scar/Cub, and Doc/Ren. The groups started planing how they were going to transport the villagers.

Later that day more shenanigans happened.
It was lunch time and the hermits were chatting. When all of a sudden Doc and Bdubs got into another fight.... not physical this time though. Xisuma, Tango, and Joe have enough of the two fighting, so they split them up.
"Alright you two are going to listen to what I have to say understand!" Xisuma said in an agitated tone.
ButtTS FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!" Xisuma yelled.
Every one in the cafeteria went silent having never heard the usually calm and passive student yell let alone swear.
Tango was holding Doc's arms behind his back and Joe was doing the same but with Bdubs, X started talking to the two again.
"Now I don't know why you are fighting, and your going to explain with out the he said he said. Understand?" He said with agitation.
"he broke my goat."
"Because you filled my locker with plastic pufferfish."
And the two were arguing again. X grabbed the two by the ears and dragged them to the principles office him himself.

The two ended up with a week of detention.

And the day wasn't over yet. Tango was talking with impulse and Zedaph, when Iskall and Mumbo started arguing about who knows what.
"Dude you did not sculpt a parrot that looks like a chicken!"
"It is not a chicken! It is a fat parrot!"
"That's a chicken!"
Tango, Impulse, and Zedaph all face palmed at the two. Tango walked over
" you two don't want to end up like Doc and Bdubs now do you?"
"Ok Tango is that a chicken or a parrot?" Iskall asked.
" I'm not getting involved in this, if you two keep arguing and X finds out he's gonna have your heads mounted to a wall. Now for the life of everyone could you just agree to disagree and leave it at that."
"Ok fine." The two sighed.
"Thank you."

________________________________

Yeah I'm not to happy with this one....

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best Regards,
             SharkBait.