Never fear (oneshot) (multiship)

So I discovered this and immediately went: jagdkagkasgkslsshajajjahsjslahskalshalahskdhdlalshhsksjdkslahagajwlwhwkqlshsgwkaphdheiensbkxuskapdubevzisiwybwoduwbdoowhsboxwubdodiehbfkciehebdiuebe BDUBS IS A MAGIC MAN AHHHHHHHHH 💖
Then went: I MUST WRITE AHHHHHHHHH

SO HERE IS A SONG FIC OF A SONG THE BDUBS WROTE A LONG TIME FRICKEN TIME AGO

3rd person POV:

It's not often the hermits are all together in the same place. But once a month or so they try to all hang out together, different hermits will take turns hosting or planing the hang out. This time around it was decided that they would have a bonfire under the stars, in a clearing that was found in a taiga biome.

Not a cloud in sight and they were up to their normal shenanigans during this cool autumn evening. Grian, Etho, Tango, Zedaph, and Scar were making s'mores. Cub, Doc, Impulse, and Mumbo were chatting about their latest redstone contraptions. The girls somehow forced iskall to let him get a makeover. Joe was talking about old movies with tfc and XBC. Xisuma was telling jokes to keralis, Beef, and Ren. Wels, Hypno, Bdubs, and Jevin were talking. All was peaceful- minus the zombie grunts from further in the trees.

Ren decided some music was needed and busted out his guitar.

"Let's gather around the campfire"
"And sing the campfire song" he sang.
"Our C A M P F I R E S O N G song" he continued. And many hermits chuckled hearing this.

"and if you don't think we can sing it faster then your wrong"
"But it'll help if you just sing along"

"Bum bum bum" iskall laughed.

"C A M P F I R E S O N G SONG"
"C A M P F I R E S O N G SONG" Everybody sang while laughing.

"Ok, maybe some actual songs lol, anybody want to give it a go?" Ren asked laughing knowing normal doesn't exist in this group.

"We could sing hermitgang" doc suggested.

"I am not rapping this late at night" Wels muttered.

"Bubbles you should give it a go! I'm sure you would be great at singing!" Keralis exclaimed.

"Oh... umm I'm not sure about that." Bdubs blushed being put on the spot.

"Oh come on, we've even let grian sing, I'm sure you can't be that bad Bdubs." Etho encouraged.

"Please bubbles." Keralis was now giving him puppy dog eyes. More and more people gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, only because you guys are incredible."
"... hey ren..."

"You need to borrow the guitar don't ya" Ren smiled.

"If it would be ok..."

"I trust ya bdubs. Here ya go"

"Thank you."

"I'm trying to remember all the lyrics"

Bdubs started softly strumming, and everybody was quiet not expecting him to be able to play.

He continued strumming for a few seconds before softly singing.

"Wrap my heart up in chains"
"Fill my arms with your while"
"Had my Walls window pained"
"And let me think that everything is alright"
He sang Angelically.

Nobody, not even the nho or keralis have heard him sing. And they weren't sure how to respond other than stare at him with their mouths agape.

"But I've done wrong"
"I've wasted time"
"I've weathered storms, but the sun finally shines"

Nobody quite knew what to do, the usually loud bubbly bdubs was singing softly.

"And I've finally got it down right"
"Cause I gotta open up my mind"
"So baby never fear"

None of them would have been able to predict that after all the hang outs that this specific one would they learn something new about bdubs.

"Pretty clouds on a Monday"
"There's a man on a street"
"Missed my chance to greet him"
"But finally got up to eat"

"..."-everyone

"But I've done wrong"
"I've wasted time"
"I've weathered the storms"
"But the sun finally shines"
"Cause I've finally got it down right"
"And I gotta open up my mind"

"I'm never givin up"
"I'll never loose this fight"
"I'm never waiting to find why"

"OMG YOU CAN SING"

"After knowing you for years how am I just now finding out about this dude!"

"Bubbles that was beautiful"

"Bdubs my dude, I have nothing to say other than that was absolutely incredible."

"I- uhhh thanks guys."

"You learn something knew everyday. And some times that thing is the most beautiful thing you've heard in a while. And that my friend was outstanding"

"Really you don't need to flatter me... I'm definitely not better then Ren on a guitar or Wels singing shanties/ playing the drums. Really it's not." Bdubs was now fully red he wasn't expecting this reaction.

"You're right you're not Bdubs. You are just as good, you are on their level" Etho basically  gave no room for argument.

They continued on with their night, all in a great mood, and things could not have been more perfect on this cool autumn night.

About 800 words.
________________________________

I never know how to end these things lol.

Anyways I've listened to this about 50 times now ;-; the first time I listened to it I cried.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
    Much love,
    SharkBait.