Etho x Bdubs part 2 (twoshot)

Xisuma's POV:
I was in Keralis's and I's concrete shop restocking, when Ren came up to Me, he seemed a bit worried.
"Is everything ok Ren, you seem worried about something?" I asked.
"It's Etho." He said with his tail between his legs and his ears flat against his head.
"Is he ok?" I asked concerned.
He didn't say anything he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the shop. I realized this must be urgent to I followed him, through the nether portal and to Etho's portal.

When we found Etho, I was shocked at what I saw. He was leaning over a bucket, his mask had been discarded, and he was coughing up blood and red rose petals.
"Etho?"
He didn't say anything, all he did was look up with fear in his eyes.
"Etho, you need to tell who ever you like. Otherwise this is just gonna get worse."
"X, he lost his voice from all the coughing plus the occasional thorn..." Ren said softly.
I nodded, and handed Etho some paper to write on.
I saw him scribble something down onto one of the papers.
I know but, I'm worried....
He started coughing up more petals, thorns, and blood.
"Etho listen to me, could you at least write who you like?" I asked.
He Scribbled out the last part and and wrote.
But before I saw what he wrote I got a call from Tango.
"XISUMA! WE NEED YOU OVER AT BDUBS PLACE NOW!"
"BDUBS IS BEING STUBBORN AND HIS LIFE IS ON THE LINE!"
"Ok be over in a minute."
"Ren, watch over Etho. I'll be back as soon as I can. Etho don't worry Ren will be here."
After saying that I took off.

When I landed at Bdubs base I was greeted by Tango and Impulse grabbing me and pushing me towards Bdubs.
"Hey what is going on?" I asked the two.
"Well Bdubs here has that stupid flower Disease and is refusing to cooperate!" Impulse said grumpily.
After Impulse said that I saw Bdubs cough up a lot of daisy petals, that were mixed with blood.
I'm questioning how two people on this server could get this at the same time. Then it dawned on me what flowers were being coughed up.
"Bdubs? What is your favorite flower?" I asked in an attempt to make the connections.
"Red roses" he said slightly annoyed.
I messaged Ren
<XisumaVoid> Ren could you ask Etho what his favorite flower is please?
<RentheDog> sure thing.
<Renthedog> he said daisy's
<XisumaVoid> thanks!

I connected the dots and realized that Etho and Bdubs have it for each other!

"Tango, Impulse. Grab Bdubs we're going for a walk!" I said urgently.
"Ok!" Tango and Impulse responded.
"HEY!!! Put me down I did not consent to this!" Bdubs said trying to struggle.

Time skip (brought to you by, stubborn Bdubs.)

I had the two carry Bdubs over to the nether portal and to Etho's base.

Etho's POV:
I saw Xisuma walk back into the monstrosity with Tango and Impulse carrying Bdubs, by his arms and ankles.
I wrote on the paper Xisuma gave me. And showed it to Ren.
.... help.
"Etho, I have trust that X knows what he's doing."
Fine.... why did Bdubs favorite flower have to be a rose? thorns hurt bad.
He chuckled.
I heard Xisuma talking harshly with Bdubs.
"Bdubs stop being stubborn! This is for your own good!"
"Noooooooo!"
What is he doing here?
"I don't know, but let's trust X ok?"
Ok...
"Etho, I'm suspecting you have this for Bdubs?" Xisuma asked urgently.
I nodded a bit embarrassed.
"Bdubs, and you have it for Etho right?" Xisuma asked in the same tone.
"You have no proof!" Bdubs said angrily.
"BDUBS THE PROOF IS THE FLOWER PETALS YOU'RE COUGHING UP! DAISYS! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ETHOS FAVORITE FLOWER!" Xisuma said upset with Bdubs.
Wait Bdubs likes me back.
I smiled slightly before wincing in pain as I coughed up more petals.
I tried to stand up but it hurt too much. So I wrote to Ren.
Could you help me stand up please, it hurts too much..?
"Sure thing dude." He said helping me stand up.
It hurt at first but not as much as when I tried on my own.
I grabbed the paper and wrote something quickly,
Help me over to Bdubs.
Ren nodded and helped me over.
From the looks of it Bdubs was still struggling to get out of Tango's and Impulses grip.
"BDUBS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A STUBBORN DONKEY!" Tango shouted.
I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because it hurt soo bad. As Ren and I approached Bdubs, he suddenly coughed up an entire daisy.
"Ouch... that looked like it hurt..." Ren said sorry for the stubborn male. Is it possible for some one to go pale and bright red at the same time, because that's how Bdubs looked.
I wrote something down carefully thinking of my word choice.
Hi.... I love you Bdouble0100. Please don't do this to your self, because I love you too. I'm glad the feeling is mutual. But seriously Bdubs why does your favorite flower have to be any sort of rose? The thorns hurt very bad, and I lost my voice faster with their help
<3 Etho.
I handed the paper to Ren to read first.
He smiled and nodded, basically telling me to give it to him.
Tango and Impulse stood Bdubs up while still holding him so he couldn't escape.
Ren helped me get a little closer so that I could hand him the paper. He took it just before collapsing into the wall, he was still awake, he was just exhausted from his constant struggling. He looked over the paper, before smiling a little. Tango and Impulse had propped him up against the wall. And Xisuma seemed to wonder what was on the paper, so he looked over Bdubs shoulder and after smiled at me.
I started feeling weaker so I gestured for Ren to prob me up against the wall as well, and he obliged.
"So the feeling is mutual huh?" Bdubs asked softly.
I nodded.
"I love you too Etho. I have since back during the NHO days... I'm sorry about your voice though." He said still softly.
I felt my chest lighten up it felt easier to breath but I still had no voice and I am still tired.
Bdubs? Are you able to breath clearly again too?
I wrote curiously.
"Now that you write that yes it does feel easier to breath." He said happily.
I scooted closer to the taller brunet and just rested my head in his shoulder. I felt him tense at first before relaxing.
"You see Bdubs, you were being stubborn over absolutely nothing!" Impulse, Tango and Xisuma all said at the same time.
I wrote on the paper again.
Ren could you get me my mask please my face is cold....
Ren just laughed and handed me my mask.

Xisuma's POV:
Today definitely didn't go how I had expected as two of this servers members had unfortunate situations, but at least they got through it.
But right now there were two physically exhausted people in front of me that needed to rest. I motioned for Impulse, Ren, and Tango to follow me to a different part of Ethos base.
They followed,
"Thank you for informing me about the situation, but right now we should get them to lay down that way they can rest."
"We are Not carrying Bdubs all the way back to his base." Tango said annoyed.
"You don't have to. I've decided to just leave him here for the time being. That way it will be easier for me to check up on them to track the recovery period."
"Sounds good sooo where will we put them?" Ren asked.
"I was just place down a couple of beds for the two."
"Alrighty then." The three said back.

We walked back over to where the two were propped up against the wall, bdubs was already alseep and Etho was falling asleep. I placed down a couple of beds next to each other, realizing that they will most likely want to lay with each other.

I helped Tango and Impulse carry Bdubs to the beds, and Ren picked up Etho like he was child that fell asleep on the couch. We placed the two on the beds and Etho curled up into Bdubs smiling slightly before falling asleep.

About 1400 words.
______________________________
If you were expecting either of them to die, your wrong! They are too pure to do that to, so I had it end with light fluff.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Best regards,
           SharkBait.