Tango and Zedaph get wedding dresses (oneshot) (mostly implied zit) {AU}

Remember my 1k special oneshot?

Well this is the aftermath of it :)
It will be broken into two parts, you'll see

I also may or may not watch too much of that one show... Say yes to the Dress 😅

This is something the teamzit cult discord went kinda bazerk over Like when it was first made
A month or something ago :p

Sorry if it's bad....

Enjoy :)

3rd Person POV:

Zedaph and Tango were waiting for the three girls on the spawn island. The girls had insisted that they take the two wedding dress shopping.

After a few minutes Tango and Zed heard multiple rockets being launched, and soon saw Cleo, False, and Stress hurtling towards the small island at ungodly speeds. Before promptly slowing down suddenly and landing gracefully.

"This will be so much fun!" Stress squealed.

"You two know that you had no choice but to let us take you after you had said you wanted to wear dresses right?" False asked quite amused.

"It was a given."
"With out a doubt."

"And the fact that we already get to dress you up tango from time to time, I can't wait to see what happens when not only you're dressed up but also one of your fiancés are as well." Cleo smirked.

"Well then I guess we should head through the portal into the main world, and have a good time." Tango suggested.

"Tango, im suddenly nervous about this..." Zed whispered.

"Dude you'll be fine, the girls know what they are doing." Tango smiles warmly.

"ALSO, forgot to say this but we can't go just yet, there's one more person joining us, don't ask why, we have a plan." Cleo shouted still smirking. Stress and False snickered while Tango and Zed looked at each other confused.

And soon enough, Wels landed by them.
"Sorry im Late guys, i was asked kinda last minute." Wels said as he landed.

"Ok now we can go" Cleo smiled.

"We've booked each of you an appointment at a bridal shop. So we better get goin so we're not late." Stress told the other five people.

Time skip (brought to you by, CLeojoestressssss)

The six of them arrived at the boutique, with only like 5 minutes to spare. They checked in, and two people came up to them.
"So which two of you lovely ladies are getting married?" One person asked.

"Actually none of us are..." False turned and looked at both Tango and Zedaph.
"These two are." She chuckled. Meanwhile Tango and Zed were not paying attention on the slightest and were just looking at the bright white lights and sparkly stuff every where.
"They would like to wear dresses for their wedding, so us three girls decided to help out. We already dress Tango up, but this may be Zedaph's first time wearing a dress infront of people that are not his boyfriends."

"And I'm just here for moral support, and to let them know when something doesn't look good on them." Wels chuckled.

"I see, that's perfectly fine I'm sure we can find something both of them will love wearing, now you said boyfriends, as in multiple?" The other person questioned.

"Yep those two and one other are polyamorous, just so happened that these two both wanted to wear dresses for it sooo now we're here." Stress informed.

"So Tango, Zedaph Are you looking for anything specific in a dress?"

Hearing their names brought them back to reality.
"Ahh! Oh Right. This place is beautiful, I'm not too sure what I'm looking for in a dress. I'll be willing to try anything I guess." Tango said startled.