What the actual fuck (oneshot) [AU]

''Twas another day on the hermitcraft server, when a weird portal opened in the shopping district.

Etho, Grian, Scar, Tango and Zedaph were attending business as usual in the shopping district when they stumbled upon the weird portal.

Each one of them didn't quite know what to do.

Then Etho spoke up.
"Why don't we go through the portal, and see what happens."

Group of gremlins plus cinnamon roll nodded in agreement and the five headed through the portal.

In the Chat:

Etho joined the game
Grian joined the game
GoodTimeWithScar joined the game
Tango joined the game
Zedaph joined the game

<SharkBait> o/
<SharkBait> omfg TOAST THE HERMITS ARE HERE
<Toast> omg im on my way to the shopping district

"What is this place?" Scar asked

"Not sure." Grian added

"Should we wait till we see someone?" Etho questioned.

"Nah Let's explore, I see a castle ove-" Tango started to say before being interrupted by like 10 people teleporting in front of them.

"AHHHHH TANGO!" A girl with rainbow hair squealed.

"AHHHHH ETHO!" A drowned girl squealed.

"Cock and ball torture I must commit" I boy with brunette hair and a purple bear hoodie said.

The two girls that squealed were already clinging to Tango and Etho.

"So what is this place?" Zedaph asked.
"And who Are you People?"

"Uhhhh you can stop hugging me now..." Tango said in a confused tone.

"Same goes for you...." Etho added

"This is our sliver of paradise. We don't have a name for our group yet. Though. And your currently in our shopping district. Come on we'll show you around!" A boy with blond hair and brown overalls answered.

"Sure come on guys this could be fun!" Grian said excitedly.

"Shark my good friend, I stole your emeralds because we're best friends." Some one said from behind a wall of barrels

"KSL IF YOU DONT RETURN THEM RIGHT NOW I WILL MOUNT YOUR HEAD TO A FUCKING WALL! AND FOR THE LAST TIME WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! YOU ARE ON MY SHIT LIST DAMMIT!" SharkBait shouted.

"Well aren't you just overly positive." KSL said happily.

"So uhhh how about that tour?" Scar asked awkwardly.

"Ahhh yes right This way. We can start with the shopping district. Well start with my barge." Toast said walking along the sugar cane surrounded lake.

"What's with all this sugar cane wouldn't it be easier to automate it?" Tango asked.

The girl with rainbow hair started laughing.

"I placed it all. To mildly inconvenient others. That and you can never have too much sugar cane!" She said excitedly(Shark)

"Fuck the government!" The purple hoodie boy said(Cord)

"Yeah fuck the government" the drowned girl(Toast)  said.

"VIVA LA REBELION!" Shark shouted.

"Not now guys we have guests!" The blond boy said calmly(Iron)