Empty Pain part 2 (oneshot)

Trigger warnings: self harm. Gore.

Ren's POV:

I was panicking.

I didn't have a direction I was aiming for I was just flying. Spamming rockets looking for the first base I saw that wasn't people of the jungle.

After about 2 minutes maybe I saw Impulses base.

I practically crashed through his water door.

He must have heard the crash.

"ren? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked sleepishly

I panicked even more as the longer I took the less help iskall got

"Iskall. blood. fainted. help." is all I managed a spit out. It took him a few seconds to register what I said.

"So iskall was bleeding badly and fainted and you need help helping them. I'm guessing you also need first aid help."

I nodded.

"Well then we should go help them. I'll grab a first aid kit."

And after a few more seconds we were both in the air heading back to Iskall's base.

We would have taken the nether portal but since the nether reset it would actually take longer.

3rd person POV:

It had only been three minutes since Ren left the tree in search of help before he had returned with Impulse.

Stress had taken Iskall's hoodie to use as a make shift bandage as she had run out before she could finish bandaging the cuts Iskall put on themselves.

"Stress i brought first aid what still needs to be bandaged?" Impulse asked, his voice laced with concern.

"Their Hand i sloppily bandaged it with their hoodie in an attempt to stop the bleeding." Stress reported.

"Got it. Ren could you get a bucket of water and a sponge. I can't bandage these cuts until I wash off some of the blood"

"On it."

"Stress do you have a healing potion by any chance what's so ever these cuts are very deep it seems."

"I should in my ender chest I'll go grab it."

Impulse started to unwrap the hoodie from their hand.

What he saw horrified him.

He didn't see just a few cuts in lines like how they were on their arm. Instead he saw a word.

DEATH

The word death was carved into their hand.

Ren brought back a water bucket and sponge, and Impulse quickly wiped some of the blood away.

After doing that he quickly bandaged up the hand.

Stress brought over a potion of healing, and carefully poured it down Iskall's throat.

"Stress, Ren... when you found Iskall what exactly were they doing?"

Ren and Stress went pale.

"See that sword over there.... they were using it on themself." Ren whispered not knowing if they should share this information.

"Oh..."
"Ren wouldn't it of been faster to get one of the other people in the jungle for help? I don't mind helping, just more confused as you flew further for help."

"Erm... I don't know where Scars new base is. Mumbo faints at the sight of blood, and Grian would be useless as he would be in mindless panic... so I just spammed rockets in a direction. Didn't care which direction, until I saw the first base I could find. Which happened to be yours."

"Ahhh i See."

Stress approached Impulse.
"Thank you Impulse for helping them. It means so so so much to me." She thanked him while giving him a light hug.

"Your Welcome?"
"We should probably move them off of the ground and onto a bed maybe?"

"Your probably right."

Time Skip (brought to you by, I shouldn't be allowed to write angst.)

Iskall's POV:

I slowly started to open my eyes.

I knew I fainted. I remember things.
I remember the last thing I heard.
"Iskall! Are you ok my dude?"

I remember Ren snatching the sword and throwing it.

The two I hoped would never discover it, had discovered.

My arm that I had sliced open I could feel it throbbing. I couldn't feel my hand. But I could feel my head pounding.

I am ashamed of myself that the two closest to me had to see me like that.

It added to the guilt.

I remembered the look of terror and fear that Ren and Stress shared as they saw me.

I tried to sit up but someone or something pushed me back down.

I couldn't tell what it was as things were quite blurry.

I heard whispering.

A blob handed me what I'm assuming was a water bottle.

I heard them whisper to me.
"Drink some water and don't move."

I listened. Though something was telling me not to.

Soon my vision started clearing up.
And I saw who had handed me the water.
Impulse. I looked around my IBBB to see Ren and Stress.

This was great. Not only did they find me. They also looked quite worried.

Great. I never wanted them to worry about me.
But yet I've managed to make those closest to me concerned.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

I'm a failure. How can I be a hermit. When I do things like this. When I make my friends worry about me. When I don't even like me.

This time I managed to sit up.

"Take it easy dude. You'll collapse if you try to move too much." Impulse informed me.

I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say.
I looked down ashamed. I noticed my arm was all bandaged.

I saw Ren and Stress walk over to where Impulse and I were situated.

"Iskall. We are here to help you. We will help you get through this." Ren whispered.

"I'm sorry. You were never meant to know. I never meant to make you concerned."
"You guys don't need to worry about me. I'm fine and can take care of my self." I muttered.

I saw Ren's eyes narrow.

"Really? You can take care of yourself? I beg to differ. Slicing your own arm open isn't taking care of yourself. It's harming yourself."
"Carving the word Death into your own hand is not taking care of yourself. And if you refuse the help. I will forcefully give you help, weather you like it or not."
"Iskall I'm sorry, i just didn't expect to ever see you do this. Your like my brother. You've always been there for me. Now it's my turn to be there for you. I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner." He said this giving me a hug.

Stress joined in on the hug.
"Please never do this again Iskall. Just please stop being stubborn, and accept our help. I promise we'll help you get through this." She whispered softly.

About 1100 words.
______________________________

Please don't murder.

I'm sorry.

I now owe you fluff.

Fluffy fluff.

Could have been worse though could of been Scar angst... or Zedaph angst...

If I ever write angst for those two like how I just did for Iskall... I would allow you you to murder me.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Much love,
      SharkBait.