Old memories make good stories (oneshot)

This was requested by ThePoetsInk

I couldn't resist adding just a little bit of rendoc 😅

rendoc 😅

3rd person POV:

"Papa Doc! Papa Doc! Look at this picture that grandpa Ren found! He said it's from hermit crab and that you could tell us about it!" Two small children announced running up to Doc.

"I think you mean Hermitcraft, and of course I can tell you about it." Doc smiled while patting his lap for his grandchildren to sit.
"Come 'ere you little goats, and let me tell you some of my favorite memory's of hermitcraft."

The two small children excitedly climbed onto his lap smiling.

Time skip (brought to you by, PeSky BiRd)

After a few minutes doc finished explaining who everyone was and how the worlds worked, he started sharing the stories.

"Partly through the sixth world a prank war broke out dividing the hermits in two,"
"But it didn't become a full on prank war until this Grian dude touched my bush." Doc grumbled as he remembered what happened to his bush.
"Not only that, but him and Tango robbed grandpa Ren and I's vault."

"Oh no! this grian wasn't very Kind was he Papa Doc?" One of the kids asked.

Doc chuckled,
"Oh, It was all just fun and games, he didn't mean too much harm."

"During the prank war, your grandpa Ren and I we were on the same team, our team was team star, the best team of course!" Doc smirked.

"Dude as much I want to say our team was the best, we lost the war..." Ren shouted from the other room.

"Yeah, we did loose the war. But we had something the other team didn't... an epic rap."

"You made a rap? Can we hear it!? Pretty please!"

"Of course!" He said setting the kids on the floor, before standing up.
He shuffled through a large shelf.
He pulled down a large box, and set it on the floor.

After opening the box the two small kids looked into it. And after a few seconds doc pulled out a small MP3 player and a speaker.

After setting it up he played hermitgang for the two curious kids.

"This is funny! What else in that box?"

"Just some stuff from hermitcraft."

"Can we see it?"

"Absolutely"

He pulled out a photo album contain many different builds.

"If you think that after the war things were quiet, oh no we were the hermits things were never calm for more than ten minutes. At some point still in world 6 I ended working at a government facility, we needed to protect a time machine, that grian built."
"It was danger and these hippies tried to repeatedly tried to break in and steal it back."
"Not only a time machine but a reactor that could allow you to travel through space."

"Ey that reactor just so happened to be my friend RenBobs." Ren smiled while walking into the room.

"Ren it was dangerous."
"It needed to be taken"

The two children chuckled at seeing their grandpas laugh at hippies and wars.

"I could go on for hours about the sixth world, but the 7th world was also intrestin."

"Really!? Tell us about that world"

"You See your grandpa Ren and I were cowboys at the very beginning of this world."
"We had a little wager. Who could live the longest."
"After a while neither one of us died, so we had an old fashioned cowboy standoff."

"Well who won?"

"I did of course," Doc grinned remembering how he won.

"Then the next day after, my old friend bdubs blew up the goat mountain."

The two kids gasped, knowing that their grandpa loved his goats.

About 600 words.
______________________________

I wasn't too sure how to write this exactly

So I ended it where it was. I feels great to be back up and writing again.

But for now, keep swimming my little fishies!
Much love,
SharkBait.