Rendoc fluff (one shot)

Today hasn't been the best of days ... so I want to write some fluff because fluff makes me happy dammit! This is also my first time writing fluff sooo sorry if it's not that great...

Ren and doc were sitting up on the shore, watching the sunset over the peaceful water. They decided to camp out on the beach that night and to just get away from their honestly chaotic lives that they enjoyed. Ren scooted closer to doc to lean against his shoulder. Ren loved both Doc and the beach so having both was honestly like crack to him. His tail wagging out of excitement accidentally sent some sand flying into Docs face. Doc turned to face Ren with a smug look on his face.
" I'm sorry Doc it was an accid-" Ren got cut off by doc tackling him to the ground in a playful manor. Doc continued to not say anything as he pinned Ren into the sand beneath them
"Ish Leibe dich Ren." Doc said while taking Rens sunglasses off his face, so he could see his lovely blue eyes. Ren then got a brilliant idea that only genuine flirts could get... he pulled doc closer to him and rolled over so he was on top before whispering into Docs ear
"I know you do." Ren could feel Docs face heat up at that. There is only one person on all of hermitcraft that could make the creeper cyborg flustered and that would be the Ren diggity Dog, and Ren knew this and used it to his advantage. Before leaning into give the Creeper cyborg and kiss on the forehead, Doc already managed to escape the wolf hybrid and had him pinned again.
"Deine Augen sind wie Diamanten." Doc said just before kissing the tip of Ren's nose. They decided to head into their tent for the night where Ren promptly curled up against Doc and fell asleep after a few short minutes. Doc just smiled while petting the top of Rens head gently, before falling asleep himself.

About 327 words
________________________________
This was super fun to write I just love Rendoc fluff and writing just made me smile it was almost too much for me to handle and I almost broke myself from the pure joy that radiates from me when near hermit fluff. So thinking up some just made me smile.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
Best Regards,
SharkBait.