Bee? What bee? (Oneshot)

3rd person POV:

Xisuma was hard at work preparing everything for the new update.
When the hermits wake up a new nether would be waiting for them.

He finished the code needed to ready the world for the update, as he's done many times before.
After he fell asleep, not that it would help as this happened to every person for the world to update.

X woke up after about maybe an hour, he quickly started checking the code to make sure the world wasn't corrupted. Joe was also helping check the code as to help the process go quicker. And Tango? Well he was keeping Zedaph distracted, as Zed had a habit of some how causing something to go wrong during updates...

Soon everything was checked, there was no corruption.
X had been tasked with setting up some sort of bingo game for the hermits if they wanted to join.

Once he arrived in the shopping district, many hermits just stared wide eyed at Him. A few looked a little uncomfortable....

"So uhhh X your no longer a bee I see, but your now a erm Strider is it?" Cleo asked him.....

"Not going to lie this is slightly horrifying Xisuma...." cub muttered.

"I swear this happens with almost every update. I find this hilarious. I guess I'm no longer Beesuma, I'm now Stridesuma." X laughed Britishly.

About 200 words.
______________________________

I'm mildly horrified of Stridesuma.... It's a little creepy.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Much love,
      SharkBait.