First date (oneshot) [Stresskall]

Ya know what I need some more fluff because I'm salty that I just rick rolled by a video with a thumbnail of cute puppies dammit!

Enjoy.

Iskall's POV
After the movie night stress organized and her and I admitted to each other how we feel, I've been spending more time with her. I decided I should finally take her on a proper date. I got to thinking what should we do... then it dawned on me dinner and a movie. I immediately messaged her to meet me at my base at 8pm tonight. I looked at the time 4:00 in the afternoon. I set up a bunch of blankets and pillows in the living room, and decorated both the dining room and living room with flowers and fairy lights. After that I started making dinner, I decided I would make some baked veggies over rice. (Fourth wall break. This is something I the author eat. It involves zucchini, bell peppers, sweet potato, onion, and squash. It's baked in an oven for like an hour and a half, and then it's served over white rice. I also imagine that any food in real life is in the world they are in... ok now back to your regular program.) by the time I was done prepping it I looked at the time again 6:30pm. I put the veggies in the oven and went to go set the table. After doing that I went to go freshen up with a shower, while to veggies cooked. After getting out of the shower I dried my hair and brushed through it and put on my lime green suit. I go back to the kitchen and make the rice considering it only takes like 20 minutes. By the time everything was set up and the food was all cooked I looked at the time again. 7:45pm, Stress would be arriving any minute now.

About ten minutes later she arrived. I heard my door bell ring, and I opened it to find Stress wearing a knee length bubblegum pink dress, she had a small over the shoulder star shaped purse, and had on some matching pink wedges. Her hair was almost normal except I noticed she had curled it slightly. I started blushing noticing I was staring at her....
" Hello Stress, you look wonderful. Thank you for being able to join me." I said smiling as I lead her inside.
"Always a pleasure love. D-did you do this? Everything looks sooo pretty. Thank you!" She said excitedly as I lead her to the dinning room where I have dinner set up.
"I made you dinner" I smiled at her as I pulled out a seat for her to sit down.
"Aww you didn't have to love. You really don't have to go through all this effort to impress me. I still love you." She said happily.
"I know but I wanted to, because it's all worth it just to see your beautiful smile. And I figured this would be a nice break between all of our projects. I made some baked veggies over rice... I hope you like it I've never made it before...." I smiled as I talked.
"Well I would love to give it a taste then love." She smiled
We chatted over dinner, talking about some of our projects and whatnot.
" wow! Iskall you are an amazing cook! This was one of the best meals I've had in a while, thank you."
" thanks, I try to at least. I'm glad you like it"
Once we finished eating I started to clean up our plates, and I guided her over to the living room so we could start watching a movie.

We decided on watching the Lion king. She curled up next to be while we watched, and I gave her a small kiss on the check. Towards the end of the movie she fell asleep, not wanting to wake her I picked her up very gently and placed her down on my bed for her to sleep for the night. I decided that I would sleep on the couch as to not disturb her.

About 680 words.
________________________________

Yes I know oneshots aren't supposed to be connected like this but... does it look like a care. No. No I don't.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
Best regards,
SharkBait.