Skate date (oneshot) [ZIT]

My brain: Zedaph on roller skates!
Zedaph on roller skates!
Me: ok.

Im making Zedaph really good at roller skating, he has dance skates and can do a few neat things with them.

Enjoy
3rd person POV:

It was a warm summer day in the world of hermits and crafting, and Zedaph decided it would be a nice day to roller skate around the shopping district.

He went inside his cave and discarded his armor and elytra, and grabbed his skates. He went through the nether portal to get to the shopping district. Once he got to the shopping district he sat on the steps of the town hall to put his skates on.

After getting his skates on he skated on the paths Joe had built. Roller skating gave Zedaph a feeling of being free, although probably not as free as flying with an elytra. Flying was of course the main form of transportation nowadays.

Zedaph skated gracefully enjoying the summer warmth. He was having fun, though it was different then his usual hyper demeanor. He let out a light toothy grin as he continuously spun in tight spins.

Occasionally he would skate by another hermit and they would say hello to each other. His messy blond hair blowing in the delicate  breeze.

After maybe half an hour Impulse and Tango arrived in the shopping district presumably to restock their shops, and Zedaph excitedly skated up to them.

"Hey Zed whatcha up to?" Tango asked.

"Just skating around the shopping district enjoying the weather. What about you two?"

"Wait did you say skating?" Both Impulse and Tango asked at about the same time.

"Yeah, Wait did I forget to mention to you two that I roller skate?" Zed asked the two

"More than likely." Impulse chuckled.

"Oh then I'll tell you now. I roller skate." Zed said sarcastically.

"Question, how have you not broken anything yet? Your clumsy on foot and when flying..." Tango asked.

"How dare you assume I'm clumsy on skates."

"Well it's a good assumption considering you are probably clumsier then Mumbo Jumbo the spoon himself." Impulse added and Tango nodded at that statement.

Zedaph thought to himself for a moment before speaking.

"I may have some of my older skates back at my cave if you would like to skate with me..." He asked the two.

"Sure we don't have really anything better to do so may as well." Impulse responded.

Tango suddenly looked slightly nervous.

"It's settled then, I'll head back to my cave and grab them." Zed said excitedly. Before skating back to the town hall nether portal.
He went through the portal and skated along the very flat roof of the nether to his portal.
Once in his cave he went right to the chest he stored old clothing and stuff of that sort. He found two older pairs of skates. One pair of in-line skates, and one pair of slightly smaller derby skates. Unlike dance skates, derby skates don't have a heel, they look like regular sneakers with four wheels on the bottom of each. The skates were in fairly ok condition just a little worn down.

He went back to the shopping district, and skated back to his two boyfriends happily.

"Your in luck, i did. have two extra pairs!
Impy here are some inline skates these should fit you, and Tango I found some derby skates that are small on me so they should fit you. You may want to discard the armor and elytra though." He said happily.

"Thanks Zed, It May take some practice to not fall though, I haven't skated since high school." Impulse laughed.

"Are you sure about This Zed?" Tango asked nervously.

"Tango have you ever roller skated?" Zed asked him.

"Not really no... i think i did. once when I was five but gave up after falling on my butt..." he said nervously.

"Don't worry Tango I'll help you, you'll have fun I Promise. When have I ever been wrong about something?"

"Well..." both Impulse and Tango said at the same time.

"That was one time, of well maybe more than once, but that's besides the point I know what I'm doing when it comes to skating."
"Here I'll help you put them on." Zed said to Tango.

Tango sat down, and Zedaph kneeled down to help him put the skates on.

Zedaph stood back up and helped Tango stand up as well. Impulse was capable of putting them on himself.

"Tango if your nervous you could keep your helmet on if you would like." Zed suggested
Tango nodded.

Once Tango was standing, he immediately tried walking normally... only to result in him falling.

"Tango I promise I will not let go of you so that you don't fall."

"Wait if your holding both my hands, how will you skate?"

Zedaph Just started skating backwards, resulting in The other two gasping from amazement.
"When did you get so good at this dude?"

"High school, every weekend Friday-Sunday. I just skated for hours on end. In my junior year, I did derby. Which is what those skates your wearing are from Tango. I got bored of derby, and switched over to dance skate, which is what the skates I'm currently wearing are for. I hated inline skate though. It's a bit too much like ice skating if you ask me." Zed chuckled.

"And you never thought about telling us this!?" Tango asked amazed.

"Never came up i guess. Well anyways let's get skating shall we?"

Impulse and Tango nodded. At first Impulse was a little wobbly. Tango on the other hand....... very wobbly, resulting in laughter occasionally.

"Tango the problem is That Your trying to walk normally, you need to glide with the skates. Here I'll show you just watch my feet ok?" Zed informed Tango.

Zed showed and Tango watched.

"Ohhhhh"

"Now you try and if you feel like your falling forward lean into and land on one knee. Like this." Zed showed him.

"Ok but what if I fall backwards?"

"I won't let you."

Tango tried again and Zedaph kept his promise. 

Eventually Tango didn't need to hold on to Zedaph, but he was still wobbly.

They continued skating for a bit before Grian arrived.

"Oh cool, wait how many times has Zedaph fallen?" Grian smiled at the three.

"None actually, better question would be how many times has Tango fallen?" Zed answered.

"Lol, it is a nice day though I might as well enjoy it. Good thing I always keep this in my inventory." Grian said before pulling a freaking unicycle out of his inventory.

"Anyways I'll talk to you guys later having fun." Grian said before unicycling away.

The three just started confused about the whole interaction, before continuing skating.

About 1100 words.
______________________________

Half way through writing this I got the brilliant idea of Grian on a unicycle.

Also in real life I quite enjoy roller skating. But Thanks to the state of Florida's awful humid heat, and quarantine. I haven't been able to skate lately. Usually in the summer I go to the local rink and skate. I can't they're closed. I can skate out side but it's too hot and humid...

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Much love,
      SharkBait.