Pride (oneshot)

This is taking a little bit of inspiration from JeremyTheGayAssFox  's book Hermitcraft oneshots. I really liked the idea of some of the hermits making gifts for the others for pride :)

3rd person POV:

Stress's base was starting to gather a bit of a mess, because her and Scar had been busy
tie-dying many different articles of clothing.

Even though Stress and Scar were opponents in the mayoral race, they could agree on one thing. And that would be seeing all the other hermits smile.

It was the night before the start of pride and the two were placing everyone's gifts in white shulkerboxes.
They went and delivered each box to their respective hermits.
And after they went back to their respective bases.

Grian's POV:
I awoke to find a white shulker box in the center of my storage room. Weird.... so I opened it.
Inside was a new sweater, much like the one I always wore, except this one was rainbow
tie-dye. I smiled brightly and discarded my normal red one and put this one on. This was one comfy sweater. As I put it on a little white envelope fell out.
I opened the envelope and pulled out the card inside it read.
Happy pride month Grian!!! Hope you enjoy the sweater!
Courtesy of Stress and Scar.
Well then next time I see them I'll have to thank them.

Doc's POV:
I woke up in my princess room to find an unusual white shulker box.
I approached it with caution. Yeah I have an issue with paranoia....
I opened it with caution, but what I saw relived me. Inside was a tie-dye something and a white envelope. I open the envelope.
Happy pride month Doc! We noticed your lab coat was a little worn out. So we customized this one for you!!! Hope you like it!!!
Courtesy of Stress and Scar.
I smiled as I picked up the tie-dye lab coat. It was a perfect fit somehow. But because I wake up earlier then a majority of the hermits I would message them later to thank them.

Tango's POV:
While I was walking around the main blue tower, I saw a white shulker box. Me being me I opened it.
Inside was a rainbow flower crown, and a card.
Happy pride Tango!!!! Please enjoy this flower crown!!!!
Courtesy of Stress and Scar.
I immediately put on the flower crown.
I had to show it to Impulse and Zedaph.
But first I had to thank Stress and Scar.
So I messaged them
<TangoTek> THANK YOU FOR THE FLOWER CROWN I LOVE IT!!!!
<Stressmonster101> your welcome tango glad you like it.
<GoodTimesWithScar> your welcome :)
I headed over to Impulses to show him and see what he was up to.

When I got there I was surprised to see Zedaph arrive too.
"Guess we had the same idea." He said as we both arrived. I noticed he was also wearing a rainbow flower crown.
"Yeah I guess so. Nice flower crown it looks great on you."
"Thanks Stress and Scar made it for me." He responded.
"They made me one too!" I said smiling.
"Cool"

We entered Impulses base looking for him.
We found him in the main part of the base, he too was wearing a rainbow flower crown.
"Hi Impy!" Zed and I shout to get his attention
"Hello! I see the pride fairy's got you guys as well!" He said smiling.

Ren's POV:
I woke up a little past lunch... yeah I'm not much of a morning person, and I found a white shulker box on my door step. I brought it inside curiously. I opened it and found a little card.
Happy pride Ren!!!! Here are some colorful suspenders and hair tie, for our favorite wolf!!! Hope you like them
From: Stress and Scar.

My tail was wagging as I pulled out the pastel rainbow suspenders, and hair bow to tie my hair back with. I put them on and walked over to Stress's base wich just so happened to quite close.

"Hi Ren! I see you like the get up." She greeted.
"Oh you know I do! They are amazin thank you soo much!!!!" I said happily

Bdubs POV:
I was walking around my base trying to figure out if it needed anything, when I found a white shulker box on my front step.
I open it and read the letter.
Happy pride month Bdubs! Here are some colorful bandanas to wear! Enjoy!
From: Stress and Scar!

I picked up a yellow blue and pink one and put it on to keep my hair out of my face. Normally I have a solid red one, buy this one suited me.
<Bdouble0100> thanks for the bandanas Stress, Scar! I like the tie dye!
<GoodTimesWithScar> we forgot which you were so we made you a few :) glad you like them though!
<Stressmonster101> your welcome bdubs!

3rd person POV:
Scar was walking in the shopping district smiling as usual, he loved that the hermits hung up all the different pride flags. He saw the hermits happy wearing the stuff he and stress had made for them. He himself had put some rainbow stickers on his cheeks and had a rainbow headband on as well.

Because he had made the gifts for everyone with Stress, he had gotten behind on decorating his shops. So he decided he would do that now. He hung many flags on the outside of his shops, and some streamers on the inside.

"Hey Scar." Cub said as he entered the terraforming shop.
"CUB!!!!" Scar said running up to Cub to hug him.
"Happy pride, Thanks for the tie dye shirt, it fits me great!" Cub said to Scar.
"I made it with my love" scar said smiling brightly.
"Figured as much, you do everything with love. It's why I love you." Cub said giving Scar a small kiss. Scar went red as usual.

Camera shift (brought to you by Pride month)

Ren was hanging up some flags at bigger Logs inc. when a certain creeper cyborg showed up.

"Hey Ren."
"Heya Doc! Your lookin snazzy with that lab coat."
"Thanks! Stress and Scar made it for me, I'm guessing they made you that hair bow and those suspenders?"
"Yep! I think it's amazing they did this for everyone!"

About 1050 words.
Happy pride month everyone who celebrates it!!!!
Expect some extra shippy chapters this month!!!!
I can't wait to read and write more pride stuff!!! Stay awesome everyone!

Keep swimming my little fishies!
<3 SharkBait.