Random Team ZIT fluff

This is part 69 lol. (Don't worry no smut)
But seriously take this Team Zit adorableness and be happy with life
This will be a mini oneshot and some incorrect quotes.

Sleepy boi
3rd person POV:

Impulse, Tango, and Zedaph were walking around Impulse's base.
Tango being about a foot shorter than impulse was on top of his shoulders, and Zedaph was holding impulse's hand.

They had just finished watching a movie and decided they wanted some snacks, so they were on their way to impulse's kitchen.

Tango slumped over impulse head snoring slightly.
Impulse couldn't help but smile at his demon boyfriend who fell asleep.

"Hmmm maybe we should call it a day and go to bed?" Impulse whispered to Zedaph.

"Yes but I still want snacks Impy."

"Oh trust me I do too, but I need to do something with sleeping beauty up there first."

Since Tango was slouched over Impulse's head, his head was practically infront of Impulse's.
So Impulse looked up and kissed him Softly.

"Do I get a kiss too Impy?" Zed asked giving Impulse puppy dog eyes.

"Yes." Impulse said before kissing Zedaph

The two still awake smiled at each other, before heading over to Impulse's bedroom.

Impulse laid Tango on the bed, before joining his other boyfriend in the kitchen for snacks.

Once they finished their snacks, they went back to where Impulse had placed Tango and the laid down next to their shorter demon boyfriend.

Due to the fact Tango radiates heat, the two are instantly comfy curling up with him.

About 250 words

______________________________

~~~~

Impulse: im attracted to idiots
Zedaph: *dies from armour stand*
Tango: *blows up kitchen for the third time that day*
Impulse: god you too are sooo hot.

~~~~

Tango: I'll see you in hell
Impulse and Zedaph: Are you asking us on a date because we gladly accept.

~~~~

Zedaph: why do people flirt
Zedaph: for sex... disgusting
Impulse and Tango: to level our charisma stat
Zedaph: ahh gamers, you shall pass.

~~~~

Tango: *purring in his sleep*
Impulse and Zedaph: *hears a knock at the door*
Impulse opens door revealing Scar.
Scar: *hears Tango purring* I didn't know you guys had a cat! Can I see it! Please!
Impulse & Zed: *chuckles* sorry we don't have a cat that's Tango alseep.
Scar: oh......

~~~~

Fuck I have a soft spot for team zit. They're soooooo adorable!!!!

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
Best regards,
SharkBait.