What are you doing? (Oneshot) [Jewels(Jevin x Wels)]

Wels POV:

I was watching a documentary about birds while munching on some popcorn.

A few pieces of popcorn ended up falling on the ground, so I gently pushed it under the couch.
Oh
"Thank you" I heard slightly muffled,

"Oh your welcome," I said happily off of instinct.

It took me a couple moments to realize I was alone in my house. Or at least I thought I was.
I froze, as hearing a muffled thank you from under the couch wasn't normal.

I paused the documentary and looked under the couch.
What I saw was not what u was expecting in the slightest.

"JEVIN!?"

"Hey Wels!"

"Dude what in the world are you doing under my couch? How did you even get inside with out me noticing?"

"Would you believe me if I said I couldn't sleep?"

"NoOoO"

"Well darn. Anyways I was bored and wanted to visit you."

"So what made you think going under my couch would be visiting me?"

"Well I kinda snuck in... panicked and melted under the couch when I heard you up stairs......"

"Is that all?"

"yes...."

"Oh jevin what will I ever do with you... are you going to come out from under the couch now that you've been discovered or are you just going to be forever under it?"

"Yeah hold on." And after a moment a blob of blue slime slowly moved out from under the couch. Slowly taking the shape of a person.

I just face palmed.

"Wels Are you mad i was under your couch with out you knowing?"

"No I'm not mad. It's more of a what would make you think about doing that kind of deal."

"Oh ok"

"Since you've already saw most of the documentary, would you like to stay to watch the rest with me?" I smiled lightly at him. I was some how falling for the blue slime all over again even though we were already together.

"yes..." he said under his breath.

"Alright as long you're actually sitting on the couch and not under it." I chuckled.

About 400 words.
______________________________

Yes I'm calling this ship Jewels, because I can and will!I saw this in my Pinterest feed and immediately went yep I'm writing this!

I saw this in my Pinterest feed and immediately went yep I'm writing this!

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
      Much love,
      SharkBait.