From the shadows (oneshot)

Ok soooo Helsknight everyone! He is cannon now!!! I'm writing fics for him now! If you don't like it then deal with it!

Helsknight's POV:

I was plotting how to get out lousy dimension full of egos. I had grown quite bored here and I wanted to have some more fun! This dimension is all of the past and current egos of the Hermits. This is also where the "camera egos" live they're allowed to leave whenever they are summoned. Theres a few levels of egos.
There's the "evil" egos.
The "cameras"
And the ones that exist for comedic purposes, thus all the Grian's.
There's too many damn Grian's here! The Grians aren't necessarily evil, just more of a mild annoyance.

I am the evil ego of the very beloved Welsknight. I am his hate and pride, every thing he stands against. And soon I will join him his dimension.

And unlike that derp known as Evil Xisuma, I'm not a derp I'll actually get things done once I join my brother!

I continued scheming, when I felt something strange.

Next thing I know I have a physical form. That means I'm in hermitcraft.

"That idiot, actually tried cloning himself. Good news for me! Bad news for everyone else!"

I decided to make my presence known to my brother, a simple prank should work.

I decided to trick my brother with some wheat for his cows. I can't be getting myself banned just yet.

I set up the trap and waited.

He came back and found it, after he opened the chest the trap activated. And he well into a hole.

"Hmm I seem to be in a hole." My brother said to himself.

"You've fallen into my trap you idiot."

"I'm sorry but who are you? You look like me"

"I'm your twin."

"Huh?"

"You're really dense"
"I'm your twin, the evil twin!"
"You brought me here when you cloned your self you idiot!"
"I'm you from another dimension!"

"Another dimension?"

"Did I Stutter!?"
"I'm everything you stand against, I'm your hatred and pride!"
"And I'm going to burn this world to the ground?!"

"Well that's not very nice! I won't let you."

"Your afraid of the moonlight I'll take my chance brother! Now out of my way you dense idiot!"

I walked away.

Eventually I found two blonde idiots, so I decided to mess with them.

They seemed to be trying to get dolphins.
When they weren't watching trying to get more dolphins I killed the two they already had.

I hid in the shadows,

"We should expect them to be......
not here."
"We were right Tango they despawned."

"Well that sucks."

I just messed with them killing their fish.

I even got the one with red eyes to kill the other.

I decided to leave it be for now, so far only my brother knows of my existence. It won't be long  until all these lousy idiots fear the name Helsknight!

About 500 words.
______________________________

I can't wait for more Helsknight! There is sooo much potential!

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
     Best regards,
          SharkBait.