Untitled AU shenanigins

Most of Untitled AU will be from my perspective unless I say other wise.

My POV:
It's been about a week since I was plopped on to Hermitcraft, and I felt a little mischievous...

I decided to find tango.
And I found him building a giant frying pan.... ya know what I'm not going to ask.
"Hey, I'm a tad bored. Know any harmless pranks and a hermit I could pull it on?" I asked
"I don't really know any harmless pranks... but I do know one hermit that likes to prank. Grian. He can help you with all your pranking needs."
"Your really laid back... where I come from all the adults were very strict and uptight..."
" I couldn't even walk to school without them tracking me... let alone take a walk... and everything fun was banned... no Elytra, no weapons, no Redstone, no doing anything alone, no friends."
"Sorry you had to go through that SB, but that place is a thing of the past your here now. And for good reason too. Could you do me a favor and go up to the top of the water tower and see how the frying pan looks?"
"Sure thing." I flew up there using the elytra scar had given me. And looked down at it, it looked like a frying pan.
"If you don't mind me asking what exactly are you building a giant frying pan for?"
"I'm making a chickenburnificator"
"I'm sorry a what?"
"A chickenburnificator! The chickens fall from the tower, then through the pan into a hole, where foxes slay them with fire aspect swords." He explained excitedly.
"Ok then... I'm going to go find Grian. See you later."
"Alrighty then see ya."

Time skip (brought to you by, villager spoon)

I found Grian at his storage system.
"Hey Grian! I was wondering if you would like to do some pranking with me? I got a bit bored..."
"Of course! Anything in particular you were thinking of?"
"I don't know much about pranks.... sorry I was hoping you knew some good ones..."
"Always! Let's see? I got one! One question though what did tango tell you about TNT?"
"He only said no explosives with out supervision. And I guess I'm being supervised if I'm with you."
"Well yes and no... Mumbo said the same thing to me. Apparently I shouldn't be trust trusted with explosives either..."
"Sounds great let's Go."
"So any particular hermit you want to prank?"
"I was thinking Doc"
I saw him go pale at that.
"Uhhh is something wrong Grian?"
"You might not want to prank Doc... Tango and I pranked him last season and it started a war..."
"Well then he seems to hold grudges doesn't he... let's do it!"
"That's enough reasoning for me"

Time Skip (brought to you by, gremlin Grian)

We arrived at Doc's top of a tower, only to find him AFK in front of a giant Piano thing...
"The perfect time to prank someone is when their AFK... last season Mumbo was AFK and I even sang a song about." We have yet to enter the building.
As soon as we stepped foot in the door way, a bunch of bells went off, blaze popped up, and Doc fell through the floor.
"What the hell!" Both Grian and I exclaimed at the same time, and retreated.

"Doc is a madlad that's for sure..." I said shocked about what just happened.
"Yeah no kidding, that is some next level paranoia!" Grian said while laughing.

Our communicators went off.
<Docm77> GRIAN!!!!
<Grian> hey I didn't even do anything!
<SharkBait> we didn't do anything
<SharkBait> yet :)
<Docm77> ...

We flew over to the shopping district, and had a good laugh about it.

"Ok that was both unexpected and hilarious!" I laughed.
"Maybe we should just prank Ren"
"Who's Ren?"
"You haven't met Ren yet!"
"Can't say That i have."
"Well that is going to change. Come on"

Time skip (brought to you by, Doc's security system)

We arrived in the Mesa biome, and I was confused as to how some one would like building in this heat.

"Uhhh hey G, who's this?" Some one with wolf ears and tail said as we approached them.
"Ren this is SB she's the new kid. Weren't you there when we all found her on the spawn island?"
"Oh right..."
"It's an honor to meet you! I'm RenDog! But Lemme just say your eye it's beautiful."
I tensed.
"REN YOU CAN NOT FLIRT WITH HER YOU CREEP! SHES FITHTEEN!" Grian scolded.
"Oh my goodness I'm soooo sorry! I'm gonna go wash my own mouth with soap now..."
"Grian, I though you said he was cool? Does he just flirt with everyone?"
Grian chuckled
"Yes SB he flirts with everyone it's just kinda his personality... though the flirts with Doc the most..."
I saw the wolf hybrid go red... well redder, he seemed a little sunburnt.
"Not cool G... Not cool. Just calling me out like that..." he said sarcastically.
"What it's true though. Your dating him aren't you?"
"WAIT YOUR DATING DOC!?" I exclaimed.
"yes.... your not homophobic right?" He said shyly.
"No I'm not, but's that's hilarious that's your dating Doc. Didn't think he was the kind to have any form romantic feelings towards anyone."
"SB, you are one savage child. And it's honestly more amusing that Mumbo trying to make iskall go insane." Grian laughed.
"Say Ren would you like to help us prank Doc? I have an idea, what if you and Grian distract him and I'll tie the most sparkly and girly anklet around his ankle. I've noticed he doesn't wear shoes." I said smirking.
"Oh my gosh, count me in! This I gotta see!" He said smiling.

Time Skip (brought to you by, Ren's singing. Seriously if you haven't heard Ren singing I highly recommend it)

The three of us arrived at Doc's half house, and I hid some where where doc couldn't see me.
"Hey Ren, hi Grian. What brings you two here?"
"Oh nothing much other than the fact I missed your pretty face..." Ren flirted with Doc, before embracing him with a kiss. While he was kissing the creeper cyborg, he gave me a thumbs up.
I sneakily crept up to Doc with out him noticing and put a glittery rainbow anklet around his ankle and snuck away again.
Doc pushed him off.
"Beeindruckend. sehr glatt du flirtest." The creeper cyborg said quite noticeably flustered.
Grian just stood there shocked at the whole situation.
"Remember Doc, to watch what you say in German, SB also understands German." Grian finally spoke.
"Oh yeah. Say Ren have you talked to her yet?"
"Yeaaaaa, about that I accidentally flirted with her with out realizing she is a child..."
"YOU FLIRTED WITH HER!!, Ren why are you like this?"
"I flirt with everybody, Except False, and now SB is added to that list."
"He's got a point, Flirting with false is a bad idea, and flirting with SB is disgusting. Just don't tell Tango you flirted with her."
"Why?"
" umm you'll see." Doc told him.
"Well anyway we best get going now, we have some villagers to tend to..." Grian said.
Mind you I was still in a bush a few feet away, trying not to make a noise.

After Grian and Ren flew off I had to wait a moment for doc to walk away before joining the other two.
I caught up to them and we shared a laugh.
"I can't wait to see what he'll write in the chat when he finds it." I said amused with what we just pulled off.
"SB you should of seen the look on his face when Ren kissed him."

Our communicators went off
<Docm77> REN, GRIAN!!!!!
<Renthedog> yes? :)
<Grian> is something wrong? :)
<Docm77> IM GUESSING YOU TWO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SPARKLY RAINBOW THING AROUND MY ANKLE!
<Renthedog> perhaps :)
<Grian> it wasn't me it was the door bandit!
<Docm77> -_-
<SharkBait> he's right it wasn't him :)
<SharkBait> but they both had something to do with it.
<Docm77> what are you guys 12?
<SharkBait> on a scale of 1-10 yes. Yes we are!
<Mumbo Jumbo> ohhhh!
<Zombiecleo> I like this girl
<Stressmonster101> same
<TangoTek> that's my girl.
<SharkBait> :D
<Docm77>...
<Renthedog> :)
<Grian> :)

The three of us burst out laughing.
"SB. You my friend are one savage child." Ren exclaimed.
"Thanks!"
"Hey uhhh SB the suns about to start setting shouldn't you be getting back to Tango's soon?" Grian asked.
"Oh crap! Your right. We'll see ya fellows later!" I responded.

About 1400 words.
_______________________________
This is incredibly fun to write.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best regards,
            SharkBait.