Flower Demon (oneshot) [ZIT]

This was inspired by theskyskye 's book Heaven in a wild flower. Please go read their book it's amazing. And you most likely will not regret it. It's some amusing Team Zit.

This will sorta be like an AU. Let's just say this takes place in season 6 ok? Good!
_______________________________

Tango's POV:
I had been banished to the outskirts of the Nether, their reasoning I was too "soft" to be a normal demon. It's fine I didn't like them anyway.
Normally I would stay away from the people who come from the over world, they are usually afraid of demons...

So when two peculiar people came through a new portal, instead of hiding in fear I hid in curiosity, watching the two. One was a tall brunette with a black tee-shirt with a yellow i on the back, the other was an almost just as tall blond with a brown cardigan and mauve eyes. They were kinda cute.........

I watched them for a bit, they seemed to be gathering quartz, soul sand, and magma.
It was at this moment a ghast appeared.
"FUCK!" I shouted, stupidly.
ghasts are quite territorial, but so is every mob in the nether, except pigmen....

I decided to try and fight off the Ghast to protect the two.... but I needed to stay hidden.

Zedaph's POV:

Impulse and I were resource gathering in the nether, we were just talking.

"FUCK!" We heard someone shout.

"Impulse look! There's a Ghast over there. I think the shout came from over there we should go help." I said to Impulse.
He nodded and we ran over to help whom ever might be there.

While Impulse fought off the Ghast, I was looking for the person who shouted.
I ended up noticing something sticking up from behind the nether rack. I went to investigate.

Tango's POV:
They heard my shout... and were fighting off the Ghast, well at least the brunette was, the blond must have been looking for something.

So I decided to crouch behind some nether rack.

I could hear the foot steps getting closer. I tried not to look.
I heard a loud gasp

When I looked up the blond was in-front of me staring shocked.

"Impulse... you may want to see this." He shouted over to the brunette.

"What is it Zed?" The brunette said walking over.

I decided I had been caught and stood up. Hanging my head in shame.

"A demon? I thought that those were just a myth." He said as he approached.

"Aren't demons supposed to be mean? He seems harmless..." the blond said back.

"Uhhh hi..." I said to the two.
"Hello...." the two said back awkwardly.

"I'm Tango, and yes I'm a demon... but I was banished for being soft... sorry I'll leave if you want." I said in mild panic.

"Hello Tango! I'm Zedaph! It's a pleasure to meet you! And this is Impulse." The blond said quickly.

I started slowly taking steps back, they stopped me though.